Round of 32
Mar 24, 2014, 10:24 AM EST
Sean Miller was happy with his team’s 84-61 win over Gonzaga.
Mar 24, 2014, 9:43 AM EST
Roy Williams handled a tough loss as well as possible.
Mar 24, 2014, 1:15 AM EST
Get caught up on all of Sunday’s NCAA tournament action.
Mar 24, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
Remember when everyone was concerned about the fact that No. 1 Virginia was losing by 10 to No. 16 Coastal Carolina in the first half? Seems like a long time ago, doesn’t it? The Cavaliers pounded No. 8 seed Memphis on Sunday night, shooting 55.6% from the floor in a 78-60 win that felt like…
Mar 23, 2014, 10:23 PM EST
No. 6 Baylor used impeccable execution on both ends of the floor to earn their third Sweet 16 trip in the last five seasons.
Mar 23, 2014, 10:02 PM EST
Steve Alford, UCLA and Stephen F. Austin all had streaks broken on Sunday night.
Mar 23, 2014, 8:52 PM EST
Tennessee put an end to Cinderella’s ball, manhandling a smaller Mercer team.
Mar 23, 2014, 8:07 PM EST
Wichita State was special. They proved it Sunday, even if it resulted in a loss.
Mar 23, 2014, 7:49 PM EST
DeAndre Kane’s layup with 1.6 seconds remaining pushes No. 3 Iowa State past No. 6 North Carolina.
Mar 23, 2014, 7:25 PM EST
Kentucky has as much talented as any team in the country. For the first time all season, it looked like it. Should Louisville be worried?
Mar 23, 2014, 5:45 PM EST
Joel Embiid’s back is the reason that Kansas lost to Stanford. And it cost the Jayhawks their shot at greatness.
Mar 23, 2014, 5:31 PM EST
The game lived up to the hype as Kentucky’s talented youngsters outlasted 35-0 Wichita State.
Mar 23, 2014, 4:05 PM EST
Wichita State showed up ready to play.
Mar 23, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
The Jayhawks have been susceptible to being upset under Bill Self
Mar 23, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
For as much joy as teams experience when successful in the NCAA tournament, 67 teams will have to experience the painful side as well. North Dakota State did so following their loss to San Diego State.
Mar 23, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
Getting you prepped for all of Sundays tournament action.
Mar 23, 2014, 1:37 AM EST
Get caught up on all of Saturday’s NCAA tournament Round of 32 action.
Mar 23, 2014, 12:59 AM EST
Shabazz Napier once again carries the Huskies, this time all the way to the Sweet 16 at the Garden.
Mar 22, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Frank Kaminsky led five scorers in double-figures with 19 points as No. 2 Wisconsin overcame a 12-point halftime deficit to beat No. 7 Oregon, 85-77. The Ducks were unconscious in the first half, thriving as the Badgers tried to run with them, but Oregon’s shots didn’t fall in the final 20 minutes. They were outscored…
Mar 22, 2014, 9:34 PM EST
Dyshawn Pierre led No. 11 seed Dayton with 14 points and Tyler Ennis missed a pair of go-ahead jumpers in the final 20 seconds as the Flyers upset No. 3 Syracuse in the Round of 32, 55-53. The win sends the Flyers to the Sweet 16 for the first time in 30 years. They’ll play…
Mar 22, 2014, 7:33 PM EST
Michigan advances to the Sweet 16 to play the winner of Mercer-Tennessee.
Mar 22, 2014, 2:46 PM EST
The 7-footer will be sidelined for the sixth straight game on Sunday in Kansas’ Round of 32 game against Stanford.
Mar 22, 2014, 2:39 PM EST
Florida overwhelmed Pitt, using their defense to suffocate them into submission.
Mar 22, 2014, 1:28 PM EST
A concussion limited the Mercer big man to four minutes against Duke and will keep him off the floor against Tennessee on Sunday.
Mar 22, 2014, 12:20 PM EST
Surprisingly, the SEC is the only power conference with a perfect record after the Round of 64
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)