Nov 22, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
Meeks accounted for two double-doubles all season in 2013-14. He’s now matched that total through three games.
Nov 16, 2014, 9:28 PM EST
North Carolina scored 60 points in the paint Sunday night, with Brice Johnson and Kennedy Meeks being their most productive interior options.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
North Carolina had difficulty pulling away from defending MEAC champion North Carolina Central, but finished strong for an opening-night win.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 8, 2014, 10:20 AM EST
Freshman wing Justin Jackson could be a key for North Carolina this season.
Oct 27, 2014, 11:45 PM EST
Roy Williams finally returned to Kansas and received a warm ovation on Monday night.
Oct 26, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Rashad McCants came forward in June, accusing the Roy Williams of steering him into “paper classes” in order to remain academically eligible.
Oct 25, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
The Hall of Fame coach makes his first comments, several days after Kenneth Wainstein released his report.
Aug 29, 2014, 8:31 PM EST
Rashad McCants claimed UNC steered him into phony classes.
Aug 16, 2014, 8:46 PM EST
After losing Friday night, the Tar Heels won their Bahamas finale by 57 points.
Jul 13, 2014, 1:27 PM EST
Wayne Walden is a former UNC and Kansas academic advisor.
Jul 6, 2014, 2:01 PM EST
Rashad McCants appeared on a radio show Friday to discuss North Carolina and the academic accusations he made against the university last month.
Jun 11, 2014, 9:22 PM EST
The former Tar Heel was back on television Wednesday, and he isn’t budging from the assertions made last week.
Jun 10, 2014, 4:05 PM EST
UNC’s AD can be as supportive as he wants, but that doesn’t make the data any less damning.
Jun 8, 2014, 1:05 PM EST
Williams spoke with Jay Bilas for 35 minutes for a piece aired on ESPN’s ‘Outside the Lines’.
Jun 6, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
The head coach issued a firm denial of the assertions made by former player Rashad McCants.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:25 AM EST
McCants made the Dean’s List during the spring semester of his junior year thanks to courses that according to him weren’t legitimate.
May 8, 2014, 11:17 AM EST
Hopefully that will slow down the rumors about the Lakers.
May 5, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
The Los Angeles Lakers are reportedly interested in speaking with North Carolina head coach Roy Williams.
Mar 24, 2014, 9:43 AM EST
Roy Williams handled a tough loss as well as possible.
Mar 9, 2014, 12:09 AM EST
North Carolina shot nearly 60%, but getting whipped on the boards cost them dearly at Cameron.
Feb 28, 2014, 2:04 PM EST
The question of whether or not Dean Smith held back Michael Jordan during the latter’s three seasons in Chapel Hill is one that came up on multiple occasions throughout Jordan’s career. If you read here, the question was asked way back in 1985 with Smith denying the allegation. “The NBA rules are ideal for Michael,”…
Feb 20, 2014, 11:45 PM EST
Through one half of basketball North Carolina trailed No. 5 Duke 37-30, with the Blue Devils shooting 50% from the field and scoring 26 points in the paint. Between those defensive issues and the fact that leading scorer Marcus Paige failed to score a single point, it was clear what needed to occur in order…
Feb 17, 2014, 9:22 PM EST
North Carolina continues to compile wins in the ACC as the Tar Heels won 81-75 on Monday in a road win at Florida State. Despite zero points in about 13 minutes from junior James Michael McAdoo, the Tar Heels (18-7, 8-4) still took their first lead with ten minutes left in the game and held…
Feb 8, 2014, 2:12 PM EST
North Carolina is quietly surging and playing very good basketball as they’re now 16-7 and 6-4 in the ACC after its 73-62 win at Notre Dame on Saturday. The Tar Heels started out slowly in the ACC at 0-3 but have now won six of seven games entering a week at home against Duke and…
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Report: Gonzaga’s Josh Perkins broke his jaw (4)