May 18, 2015, 3:09 PM EDT
If the refs won’t change the way they enforce rules defensively, none of these rule changes will matter.
Nov 21, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Let’s just say that we aren’t too fond of the current shot clock or the rules regarding hanging on the rim.
May 9, 2014, 4:18 PM EDT
The NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Committee hopes to provide more clarity to the block/charge call.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 31
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (31)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (8)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)