Jan 29, 2015, 9:08 AM EST
Rysheed Jordan averages 13.4 points.
Jan 5, 2015, 4:45 PM EST
St. John’s has made it official, Rysheed Jordan will return to the team.
Jan 2, 2015, 8:48 PM EST
The Johnnies are without their second leading scorer.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:55 PM EST
The St. John’s frontline just got thinner.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:42 AM EST
The relaunch of the Big East enters Year 2. Villanova is the clear-cut favorite followed by multiple teams that have talent, but also questions to answer.
Nov 8, 2014, 7:55 PM EST
Given their lack of interior depth, St. John’s will have to find other ways in which to attack opponents this season.
Oct 9, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
25 players that could become household names by the time the season comes to an end.
Sep 28, 2014, 5:04 PM EST
If the Red Storm are to reach the NCAA tournament for the first time since 2001, their guards will have to be as good as they say they are.
Feb 16, 2014, 9:58 PM EST
At 0-5 in the Big East the St. John’s Red Storm looked like a team unsure of its individual roles and how they fit within the team concept, and despite their individual talent Steve Lavin’s team didn’t look like a group capable of turning things around. But a switch was flipped, and the Red Storm…
Dec 15, 2013, 2:58 PM EST
While Sunday’s matchup with No. 2 Syracuse was billed as a big game for St. John’s, the Red Storm didn’t show up at Madison Square Garden ready to play in a game of that magnitude. Poor shot selection and play that at times seemed somnambulant resulted in a double-digit deficit, with a Rysheed Jordan basket…
Nov 23, 2013, 6:43 PM EST
With the number of contributors back from last season’s team and the addition of freshman guard Rysheed Jordan, more than a few people believe that Steve Lavin’s St. John’s squad has the pieces needed to return to the NCAA tournament after missing out last season. But the Red Storm beat Monmouth on Friday night without…
Oct 29, 2013, 7:45 PM EST
St. John’s 2013 Red Storm Tip-Off took place inside Carnesecca Arena on Friday night, with the dunk contest following the team’s full-court scrimmage. Sophomore forward Christian Jones defeated reigning team champion JaKarr Sampson to take home the dunk contest title. However, Jones didn’t even have the dunk of the night. Freshman guard Rysheed Jordan, the Big East’s…
Oct 16, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists, click here. For a schedule of our previews…
Jul 28, 2012, 2:02 PM EST
NEW YORK, N.Y.– Philadelphia guard Rysheed Jordan, who was impressive this week at the Live in AC tournament in New Jersey, will trim his list in the coming days and make his college choice closer to the start of the high school season, he told NBCSports.com “When school starts, I’m going to take some official visits…
Jul 26, 2012, 11:17 AM EST
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J.–On the first day of the Live in AC Tournament in Atlantic City, N.J., some players stood out, some teams pulled an upset, and others continued the strong spring they’ve had so far. Check out the recap from NBCSports.com below: Standout Player of the Day: Rysheed Jordan, Philly Pride Jordan was matched up…
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 1
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)