Sacred Heart Pioneers
Joe O’Shea’s off-balance three-pointer forces overtime in Bryant’s double OT win over Sacred Heart (VIDEO)
Mar 4, 2015, 11:34 PM EDT
Thanks to O’Shea the Bulldogs advanced to the NEC semifinals, where they’ll take on Robert Morris.
Jan 16, 2015, 10:51 PM EDT
A second-chance effort gave the Red Flash a last-second victory.
Oct 13, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
After three consecutive 20-plus win seasons and back-to-back Northeast Conference regular season titles, fifth-year head coach Andrew Toole is hoping that 2014-2015 will end with a return trip to the NCAA tournament.
Oct 13, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
Robert Morris has the talent to win the league, but that hasn’t led them to the promised land of the Big Dance in recent years.
Jul 15, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
He will have two more years of eligibility.
May 7, 2014, 7:16 PM EDT
New Mexico State announced that forward Matej Buovac is transferring to Sacred Heart.
Nov 15, 2013, 10:21 PM EDT
North Carolina had no problem disposing of Oakland in their season-opening game against Oakland, beating the Golden Grizzlies 84-61 without the services of P.J. Hairston and Leslie McDonald. Against Holy Cross, however, that was hardly the case as North Carolina had to fight their way to a 62-54 victory. The Crusaders, who finished 12-18 a…
Oct 7, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of our previews for…
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 0
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 5
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)