Saint Joseph’s Hawks
Feb 15, 2015, 5:34 PM EDT
Mandell Thomas scored 20 points and Christian Sengfelder added 15 for the Rams, who picked up their second conference win of the season.
Jan 18, 2015, 6:08 PM EDT
Posley scored 23 points and Ndoye added 15 for the Bonnies, who are now 3-2 in Atlantic 10 play.
Jan 18, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Another enticing Atlantic 10 matchup on NBCSN on Sunday.
Nov 18, 2014, 4:30 AM EDT
Phillip Martelli became a national star last March, and he was once again mimicking his grandfather following Saint Joseph’s win over Drexel.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The Atlantic 10 is out to gain respect again this season from the rest of the college basketball world, a year after the league saw a record six teams selected for the NCAA tournament with one team reaching the Elite 8.
Oct 18, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Michigan State’s played in many different places throughout Izzo tenure, but they’ve yet to visit The Palestra.
Oct 3, 2014, 5:25 PM EDT
With three pieces of their front court rotation having graduated, Saint Joseph’s took another hit in that area Friday.
Sep 20, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
A three-star forward has four schools that are heavily involved.
Aug 27, 2014, 9:15 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network will broadcast 33 Atlantic 10 games.
Aug 3, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
The Hawks have landed two Philly products this weekend.
Mar 18, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
There are six Cinderella teams that could be dancing through the tournament’s second weekend.
Mar 16, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
St. Joe’s punched its ticket to the NCAA tournament after entering the Barclays Center as a bubble team at the start of the A10 tournament.
Mar 15, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
Saint Joseph’s senior Halil Kanacevic stepped up with a huge 26-point, 17-rebound effort on Saturday to help lead the Hawks to a 67-48 victory over St. Bonaventure in the Atlantic 10 Tournament semifinals.
Atlantic 10 Tournament: Langston Galloway’s three-pointer sends Saint Joseph’s to semifinal round (VIDEO)
Mar 14, 2014, 6:22 PM EDT
Langston Galloway capped an excellent day with a three-pointer with 17.9 seconds remaining, advancing Saint Joseph’s into the A-10 semis.
Mar 11, 2014, 12:47 PM EDT
Saint Louis will look to repeat as the Atlantic 10 Tournament champion, but it won’t be easy. The field in Brooklyn could have six, yes six, NCAA tournament-bound teams.
Mar 2, 2014, 12:25 AM EDT
After falling 65-49 at Saint Louis on February 5 the Saint Joseph’s Hawks had a 5-3 record in Atlantic 10 play and the look of a team that while solid would not be a contender for the conference title. Since that defeat the Hawks have won six straight games, with the most recent result being…
Feb 25, 2014, 10:18 PM EDT
Despite Langston Galloway’s scoring average (nearly 14 points per game) and perimeter scoring (39 percent from three) a year ago, the guard from Saint Joseph’s had an underwhelming junior season. His efficiency rating — 110.9 — was the lowest it had been during his three seasons on Hawk Hill, and with a large percentage of…
Dec 7, 2013, 10:01 PM EDT
Just one week ago Jay Wright’s Villanova Wildcats wrapped up a Battle 4 Atlantis crown that few people expected them to win. After taking care of USC the Wildcats beat Kansas and Iowa, resulting in their first ranking in more than two seasons. For a program that relies on so many young players, how Villanova…
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)