Saint Louis Billikens
May 17, 2015, 7:05 PM EDT
Tatum’s smooth game will be an incredible asset for either Duke, Kentucky, North Carolina or Saint Louis.
Apr 10, 2015, 4:20 PM EDT
The blue chip prospect will be wearing some shade of blue during his collegiate career.
Jan 23, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
The preseason player of the year in the Atlantic 10 had 21 points.
Jan 23, 2015, 3:34 PM EDT
Two of the Horizon League’s best in Valpo’s Alec Peters and Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes will be on display Friday night.
Jan 17, 2015, 3:17 PM EDT
The Flyers are still perfect in the A-10 with the victory.
Jan 17, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Saint Louis travels to Dayton to start a great day of college hoops on NBCSN.
Jan 10, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Saint Louis is likely losing one of its veterans for the season after shoulder surgery.
Jan 3, 2015, 6:39 PM EDT
Rhode Island converted nine second-half turnovers by Saint Louis into 21 points in their 65-53 win over the Billikens.
Jan 1, 2015, 9:45 PM EDT
Can the Atlantic 10 put five or six more teams into the 2015 NCAA Tournament?
CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center
Oct 31, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 30, 2014, 8:58 PM EDT
Saint Louis adds more depth to its front court with this verbal commitment.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The Atlantic 10 is out to gain respect again this season from the rest of the college basketball world, a year after the league saw a record six teams selected for the NCAA tournament with one team reaching the Elite 8.
Oct 14, 2014, 3:05 PM EDT
Grandy Glaze averaged 3.8 points and 4.5 boards as a junior.
Oct 5, 2014, 10:50 AM EDT
A 6-foot-10 center has set visits to four schools.
Sep 20, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
A three-star forward has four schools that are heavily involved.
Aug 27, 2014, 9:15 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network will broadcast 33 Atlantic 10 games.
Jul 26, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
With Saint Louis losing five experienced seniors, the incoming freshman class could be expected to contribute immediately this season.
Jul 17, 2014, 4:14 PM EDT
Being recruited by some of the nation’s best programs, the 6-foot-8 Tatum continues to consider the possibility of staying home and playing at Saint Louis.
May 12, 2014, 9:34 AM EDT
Who makes a jump behind VCU and Dayton?
Mar 22, 2014, 9:50 PM EDT
Following his team’s season-ending loss to No. 4 Louisville, Saint Louis head coach Jim Crews thanked his senior class for their efforts over the last four years.
Mar 22, 2014, 5:51 PM EDT
No. 4 Louisville advanced to the Sweet 16 for the third consecutive season. However if the Cardinals are to make a run at another national title, they’ll need Russ Smith to rebound from his tough weekend in Orlando.
Mar 22, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Eight games kick off the Round of 32, including a matchup of former Big East foes.
Mar 21, 2014, 1:37 AM EDT
Your recap of what was a highly entertaining first full day of the NCAA tournament.
Mar 20, 2014, 10:16 PM EDT
Leading by 14 points with 5:03 left in regulation, N.C. State managed to lose in painful fashion thanks to a combination of poor foul shooting and poor execution.
Mar 11, 2014, 12:47 PM EDT
Saint Louis will look to repeat as the Atlantic 10 Tournament champion, but it won’t be easy. The field in Brooklyn could have six, yes six, NCAA tournament-bound teams.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 26
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)