Oct 24, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Of Baylor’s five verbal commitments in the Class of 2015 four are guards, including their latest commit.
Sep 30, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
A former Baylor commit is suing his former high school for allegedly altering his grades.
Sep 24, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
The 2014 prospect was not cleared by the NCAA last Thursday.
Sep 18, 2014, 1:08 PM EST
Baylor will be without an incoming recruit for the 2014-15 season.
Aug 7, 2014, 10:07 PM EST
Joseph Acuil joins guard King McClure as players who have committed to joining the program in 2015.
Mar 16, 2014, 1:11 AM EST
Baylor lost on Saturday, but the Bears spent the last month turning themselves into the team we thought they’d be in October.
Mar 15, 2014, 12:50 AM EST
Baylor’s now won six in a row and ten of their last 11 after throttling Texas in the Big 12 semis.
Mar 13, 2014, 9:35 PM EST
Baylor wins its second Big 12 tournament game in as many nights, advancing to the semifinals.
Feb 1, 2014, 4:41 PM EST
There was no reason Baylor should have won at No. 8 Oklahoma State on Saturday afternoon. The Bears were losers of five straight games, had gone 1-6 in Big 12 play and were playing without starting point guard Kenny Chery. Heck, Baylor even had problems just getting to Stillwater. The team’s flight was re-directed to…
Jan 16, 2014, 12:36 AM EST
Jaye Crockett led five players in double figures with 19 points for Texas Tech as the Red Raiders blew out No. 12 Baylor at home. The final score was 82-72, but trust me when I tell you, that doesn’t do the beatdown justice. It took 30 minutes for the Bears to show up on Wednesday…
Dec 7, 2013, 1:58 AM EST
After graduation claimed do-it-all point guard Pierre Jackson from last year’s Baylor team, many wondered if Kenny Chery– a Junior College transfer from State Fair Community College in Missouri — could fill the void. Scott Drew was going to give Chery the keys to the car, but could he drive it? Chery answered that question in…
Nov 12, 2013, 6:15 PM EST
Brady Heslip scored 18 points and hit five threes and Isaiah Austin chipped in with 14 points as No. 23 Baylor overcame a hideous 22-for-43 performance from the free throw line to knock off South Carolina in Waco, 66-64. As has been the case with seemingly every game played early on this season, the Bears…
Nov 9, 2013, 12:38 AM EST
It’s games like these between two fringe Top 25 teams — Baylor is ranked No. 25 in the AP Poll, while Colorado received 83 votes — that make or break resumes come March. In Dallas on Friday evening, Baylor grinded out a 72-60 victory against Colorado. The Bears led for much of the game, and…
Sep 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
ESPN basketball recruiting guru and San Antonio Spurs scouting coordinator Dave Telep broke down last week which colleges have had the most success on the recruiting trail in the past five years. Telep’s methodology was simple: Which schools had recruited the most recruits ranked in ESPN’s Top 100 in their class. Per Mike Waters of Syracuse.com,…
Oct 21, 2010, 6:33 PM EST
Scott Drew is giving John Calipari a little recruiting competition. Given the school choices — Baylor can’t compete with Kentucky in tradition, fan support, facilities, exposure — Drew may be winning. Baylor snagged two more elite prospects, this time from the class of 2011. Quincy Miller (rated as the No. 5 overall prospect) and Deuce…
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)