Apr 23, 2015, 8:01 PM EDT
Johnson led the Wildcats in scoring last season while also averaging 6.5 rebounds per contest.
Mar 29, 2015, 8:37 AM EDT
The label of “best coach yet to reach a Final Four” will remain Miller’s for another offseason, whether that’s fair or not.
Mar 27, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
Arizona hasn’t been to the Final Four since 2001, but all involved are focused on Wisconsin and not that streak.
Mar 26, 2015, 12:10 PM EDT
Xavier’s reached the Sweet 16 in five of the last eight seasons, but is there a point where that won’t be good enough?
Mar 21, 2015, 7:43 PM EDT
T.J. McConnell and Gabe York scored 19 apiece to lead the Wildcats to a third straight Sweet 16 appearance.
Mar 1, 2015, 12:43 AM EDT
In a game that saw both teams struggle to find their rhythm, “Zeus” and Gabe York came up big for Arizona.
Feb 27, 2015, 12:12 PM EDT
Shooting 7-for-10 from three over the last two games, Gabe York has hit multiple three-pointers in consecutive games for the first time since mid-December. That’s a good development for Arizona.
Feb 7, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
For the second straight season the Sun Devils knocked off their in-state rival in Tempe.
Feb 5, 2015, 7:43 PM EDT
With Parker Jackson-Cartwright yet to practice since suffering a concussion last Wednesday, Sean Miller’s looking to account for the loss of his backup point guard.
Jan 13, 2015, 2:08 PM EDT
The trio coached together with Team USA last summer as well.
Jan 6, 2015, 7:21 PM EDT
Arizona is losing a highly-touted freshman to transfer.
Dec 13, 2014, 7:28 PM EDT
Unlike their losses to NJIT and Eastern Michigan, it came as no surprise that Michigan was outclassed Saturday in Tucson.
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run
Nov 25, 2014, 10:18 PM EDT
As Arizona has struggled to find consistent offense early in the 2014-15 season, the consistency and selfless nature of sophomore forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has allowed Sean Miller to experiment with what works early.
Nov 24, 2014, 7:27 PM EDT
No. 3 Arizona held off Missouri the whole game and cruised to a double-digit win in Maui.
Nov 19, 2014, 4:09 PM EDT
T.J. Leaf is Arizona’s first commitment in the Class of 2016, and he’ll be next in a pipeline of talented power forwards who have joined the program during Sean Miller’s tenure.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:22 PM EDT
In his first regular season game since injuring his foot last February, Brandon Ashley established a new career high in points.
Nov 10, 2014, 11:24 PM EDT
Arizona’s depth is allowing them to consider redshirting an incoming guard.
Nov 10, 2014, 4:20 PM EDT
Chemistry was one of Arizona’s greatest assets last season, and that will need to be the case again if they’re to win a national title.
Nov 9, 2014, 11:12 PM EDT
Sean Miller’s Wildcats didn’t get off to the best of starts, but they played will in the second half of their win over Cal Poly Pomona.
Nov 7, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Arizona may be highly ranked in every preseason poll, but they haven’t practiced to that level according to their head coach.
Nov 6, 2014, 9:37 AM EDT
Can Arizona win a national title this season?
Nov 1, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
The Wildcats will have more interior depth this season with this latest ruling.
Oct 19, 2014, 12:25 AM EDT
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson led the victorious Red team with 13 points, and Stanley Johnson scored a game-high 17 to lead the Blue team.
Oct 14, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
Kerr played at Arizona from 1983-1988.
Sep 27, 2014, 8:59 PM EDT
Gabe York, who averaged 6.7 points per game last season, is expected by his head coach to have more opportunities in 2014-15.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)