Nov 24, 2014, 11:51 PM EST
We knew Iowa State had a lot of offensive weapons, but with the return of some key rotation players the Cyclones look really tough.
Nov 24, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
Tennessee is losing an assistant coach as a NCAA investigation into head coach Donnie Tyndall’s time at Southern Mississippi continues.
Nov 24, 2014, 7:27 PM EST
No. 3 Arizona held off Missouri the whole game and cruised to a double-digit win in Maui.
Nov 23, 2014, 5:16 PM EST
House scored 18 points, shooting 7-for-11 from the field, in Texas A&M’s 64-51 win over New Mexico.
Nov 23, 2014, 2:41 PM EST
Danuel House made his presence felt immediately for Texas A&M.
Nov 22, 2014, 9:44 PM EST
Florida faces Georgetown in the opening round of the Battle 4 Atlantis Wednesday.
Nov 22, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Florida will be without a key guard for at least a few games.
Nov 22, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
More depth is coming for the Aggies.
Nov 21, 2014, 3:43 PM EST
Mississippi State’s taken steps forward when it comes to improving the depth and talent in their program.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:02 PM EST
Less than a week after TaShawn Thomas was cleared to play, Danuel House received the good news regarding his waiver request.
Nov 20, 2014, 6:59 PM EST
Dominic Woodson injured his left hand in practice Sunday.
Nov 19, 2014, 5:48 PM EST
Derek Ogbeide’s been praised for his ability as a defender and rebounder, areas Georgia will need to address with two of their front court mainstays being seniors.
Nov 17, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Florida’s backcourt depth took a hit over the weekend.
Nov 15, 2014, 8:09 PM EST
Dorian Finney-Smith left the game momentarily after falling hard during the first half, but returned shortly thereafter.
Nov 15, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
Auburn loses four senior guards at the end of the 2014-15 season, meaning that the perimeter recruits they’ve signed have a shot at earning playing time in 2015-16.
Nov 15, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
An already depleted Auburn squad might have lost a starting guard to injury during its season-opening win.
Nov 14, 2014, 1:08 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Nov 13, 2014, 6:41 PM EST
Less than an hour after Skal Labissiere committed to Kentucky, Isaiah Briscoe did the same.
Nov 13, 2014, 6:27 PM EST
Skal Labissiere was also considering Baylor, Georgetown, Memphis, North Carolina and Tennessee.
Nov 8, 2014, 4:10 PM EST
A lot of excitement for Auburn basketball.
Nov 6, 2014, 10:42 PM EST
Eli Carter played in just seven games before having to sit down to fully recover from a broken leg suffered during his time at Rutgers.
Nov 4, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
Tennessee is going to an interesting — but experienced — choice at point guard.
Nov 3, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
Tyler Ulis is a creative passer and tremendous vision.
Nov 2, 2014, 10:56 PM EST
Kentucky rolled out its two-team platoon Sunday night, but their ball movement stood out as well.
Nov 2, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Karl-Anthony Towns is doing a lot of damage early in his freshman year at Kentucky.
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 12
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (12)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)