Dec 31, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
15 unforgettable moments from college basketball in 2014.
Jul 28, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
Richard Pitino likes that he can feed his players now.
Jun 26, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Which attribute is better? While it may seem clear-cut, it’s a question with varying answers based on which player’s being evaluated and the position they’ll play.
Jun 25, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Who are the players with the lowest floor, relative to where they are projected to be picked?
Jun 16, 2014, 2:35 PM EST
Who are the eight prospects that are being undervalued?
Apr 23, 2014, 10:03 AM EST
Not a bad pitch from the UConn star.
Apr 8, 2014, 8:12 PM EST
Like Kemba Walker, Shabazz Napier was inducted into the Huskies of Honor one day after a National Title win.
Apr 8, 2014, 12:36 AM EST
Comparing the 2014 title run of Shabazz Napier to the 2011 title run of Kemba Walker.
Apr 7, 2014, 11:57 PM EST
Kevin Ollie and his UConn Huskies watch One Shining Moment on the AT&T Stadium jumbotron.
Apr 7, 2014, 8:20 PM EST
UConn senior guard Shabazz Napier weighs in on the NCAA.
Apr 6, 2014, 3:03 PM EST
Another similarity between Kemba Walker and Shabazz Napier.
Apr 3, 2014, 3:53 PM EST
A new Shabazz Napier-centered song, and it’s not as bad as you might think.
Apr 2, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
The comparisons are going to happen, but just how much is Shabazz Napier like Kemba Walker?
Mar 23, 2014, 12:59 AM EST
Shabazz Napier once again carries the Huskies, this time all the way to the Sweet 16 at the Garden.
Mar 21, 2014, 5:17 PM EST
Shabazz Napier’s reaction when he learns Duke lost is priceless.
Mar 19, 2014, 7:03 PM EST
CBT’s ranking of the top 68 players in this year’s NCAA tournament.
Mar 10, 2014, 7:30 AM EST
Doug McDermott is on the list, but who joined him on the first team?
Mar 4, 2014, 12:58 PM EST
1. Doug McDermott, Creighton: Remember when people were worried whether or not McDermott would be able to succeed outside the Missouri Valley? Well, he’s averaging 26.0 points and 7.2 boards while shooting 52.0% from the field, 44.1% from three and 88.7% from the line on a top ten team that still has a chance to…
Mar 1, 2014, 2:29 PM EST
No. 11 Cincinnati is the kind of team that should, theoretically, give UConn problems. They are good as anyone in the country defensively, and UConn is not a difficult team to develop a game-plan for. Slow down Shabazz Napier, makes life difficult for Ryan Boatright and Deandre Daniels, and win. The Bearcats attack the offensive…
Feb 28, 2014, 12:34 PM EST
One day after the USBWA announced its fifteen finalists for the Oscar Robertson Award the Atlanta Tipoff Club released its list of ten semifinalists for the Naismith Award. Among the ten players on the list are seniors Doug McDermott (Creighton) and Russ Smith (Louisville), along with highly regarded freshmen such as Tyler Ennis (Syracuse), Jabari…
Feb 26, 2014, 9:42 PM EST
“I definitely enjoy it. I kinda hate playing against teams we’re just going to demolish. I really do. I think I play bad in those games because I don’t even want to play. But I understand that these games right here are much-needed and I think we did what we had to do to win…
Feb 25, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
1. Doug McDermott, Creighton: This is really all you need to know about McDermott: He averaged 27.5 points in wins at Marquette and over Seton Hall at home, and no one even batted an eye. How good do you have to be for 55 points over the course of two games in the Big East…
Feb 18, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
1. Doug McDermott, Creighton: What else can be said about McDermott’s season — and his career — at this point? He had 26 points on 11-for-19 shooting in a win at Butler in which he just so happened to hit the game-winning three with 47.8 seconds left. He followed that up by scoring 39 points…
Feb 6, 2014, 9:54 PM EST
No. 22 UConn entered Thursday’s game at No. 7 Cincinnati shorthanded, with junior forward and second-leading scorer and rebounder DeAndre Daniels ruled out due to a case of back spasms. Without Daniels, and with the Bearcats among the nation’s best when it comes to offensive rebounding, at first glance it seemed as if rebounding would…
Feb 6, 2014, 2:13 PM EST
At this point in the season, Doug McDermott is the clear favorite for National Player of Year and, in the eyes of most observers, the guy that everyone would want taking a shot with the game on the line. That’s exactly what happened last week, when Greg McDermott drew up the Bill Self’s famous ‘Chop’…
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 4
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 3
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 1
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (13)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)