Dec 3, 2014, 12:41 AM EDT
This tape will not be a fun film session for either team.
Nov 24, 2014, 11:41 AM EDT
Henton went for 38 against Notre Dame, while West Virginia won the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The ten teams that landed just outside our top 25 rankings.
Mar 14, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
Down 18 midway through the second half, Ohio State seemed destined to drop their second-straight game to Nebraska. An unlikely hero, though, helped carry the Buckeyes to the Big Ten tournament semifinals.
Jan 25, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
I really enjoyed “The art of the steal” by Sports Illustrated‘s Brian Hamilton on Thursday, which broke down many of the nation’s best at producing steals. The piece takes an in-depth look into the thought process and methodology of players such as Jordan Adams at UCLA, Briante Weber at VCU, Fuquan Edwin at Seton Hall and…
Jan 8, 2014, 12:20 AM EDT
Plenty of people had questions about No. 3 Ohio State entering their game with No. 5 Michigan State at the Breslin Center on Tuesday night. Can a team with such issues on the offensive end of the floor really be the third-best team in the country? Does winning at sputtering Marquette, or beating a depleted…
Dec 29, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Over the course of the holiday week, we at College Basketball Talk will be detailing what we believe will be the New Year’s Resolutions of some of the nation’s most talented, most disappointing, and thoroughly enigmatic teams. What can we say, we’re in a giving mood. Who else made Resolutions? Click here to find out.…
Nov 16, 2013, 4:06 PM EDT
In a season that’s been defined by an excess of fouls that stems from an effort to increase the amount of scoring that we see on a nightly basis in college hoops, it was somewhat refreshing to see a good old-fashioned defensive slug-fest on Saturday afternoon. No. 10 Ohio State held No. 17 Marquette to…
Oct 21, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
Mar 5, 2013, 11:35 PM EDT
Ohio State’s Aaron Craft has been the textbook example of a tough, physical defensive point guard for much of this season. He has been the centerpiece of a defense that is, in turn, the engine of the Buckeyes’ Top 15 attack. But Tuesday it wasn’t just Craft who was the wrench in the system of…
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Former Oklahoma State guard suing university, head coach Travis Ford (3)
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Colorado State finds difficulty scheduling good non-conference games (1)