Nov 16, 2014, 8:20 PM EST
Holy Cross’ Justin Burrell outplayed Siyani Chambers, scoring 16 points and dishing out four assists while Chambers committed eight turnovers.
Nov 11, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Here are the next 20 players in our Top 100 rankings. Check Twitter on Wednesday for 20 more.
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The small school stars that you need to know about this season.
Oct 10, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Tommy Amaker has turned a program with absolutely no basketball pedigree into one of the nation’s best mid-majors.
Oct 10, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Yale and Columbia return quite a bit of talent from last season. Can they take the Ivy title from Harvard?
Oct 8, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Can the Crimson win a game in the NCAA tournament for the third straight season?
Mar 7, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
Siyani Chambers and company played much better in the rematch, beating Yale to earn a third consecutive NCAA tournament berth.
Feb 22, 2014, 12:28 AM EST
The race for the Ivy League title will likely not be decided until the March’s first weekend, when Yale travels north on I-90 to face Harvard, so while there are still a handful of games to be played, it is interesting to speculate which Ivy players are in the lead for the league’s player the…
Jan 8, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
Given their overall non-conference schedule and the strength of it, Harvard’s games at Colorado and UConn were contests circled by many as important games for the Crimson. Why? Tommy Amaker’s team has the talent to merit an at-large berth, and a win in either (or both) of those games likely would have given Harvard the…
Dec 26, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
Over the course of the holiday week, we at College Basketball Talk will be detailing what we believe will be the New Year’s Resolutions of some of the nation’s most talented, most disappointing, and thoroughly enigmatic teams. What can we say, we’re in a giving mood. Who else made Resolutions? Click here to find out. WHAT…
Oct 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists,click here. For a schedule of our previews for the…
Oct 4, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. After winning the Ivy League title outright in the 2011-12 season and earning their first bid to the NCAA Tournament since 1946, Harvard was poised to repeat as Ivy champs the following season, and…
Oct 4, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of our previews for…
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)