Nov 26, 2014, 12:10 AM EST
Another busy night of college hoops as the Maui semifinals wrap up and Arkansas gets a statement road win.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:39 AM EST
There was also a double-overtime game in Charleston, and a buzzer-beating tip-in in Puerto Rico.
Nov 20, 2014, 10:37 PM EST
I don’t know how much they’ll win, but Indiana is going to be a lot of fun to watch this season.
Nov 18, 2014, 1:13 AM EST
Gonzaga is elite this season, and tonight only back that up.
Nov 18, 2014, 12:30 AM EST
This will never happen again.
Nov 12, 2014, 8:56 PM EST
Markus Kennedy averaged 12.4 points and 7.1 rebounds per game in his first season at SMU.
Nov 6, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Nic Moore has high expectations on the season for SMU.
Nov 6, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
The American is wide open with the departure of Louisville.
Nov 2, 2014, 12:10 PM EST
An old debate on player development rages on.
Oct 24, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
The former Virginia Tech Hokie will be a big boost to SMU’s perimeter.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kentucky’s on top, but who’s next in line?
Oct 22, 2014, 4:25 PM EST
Given SMU’s depth on the perimeter, LaGerald Vick’s decision to move back in classes will help both parties in the future.
Oct 20, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
SMU could be in trouble if a second-team all-league pick is ruled ineligible.
Oct 17, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The Mustangs will be good, but one question will always be hanging over their head.
Oct 15, 2014, 4:55 PM EST
Larry Brown’s added another perimeter piece, as Shake Milton picked the Mustangs over Indiana and Oklahoma.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Oct 11, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
A four-star guard has three schools left before a decision.
Oct 8, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
Larry Brown now has two players committed in the 2015 class.
Oct 7, 2014, 9:40 PM EST
Texas A&M gets a transfer eligible and a four-game suspension in the 2015-16 season.
Sep 25, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Michigan State added one of the top deep threats in the Class of 2015
Sep 22, 2014, 2:20 PM EST
The St. Anthony product is a valuable recruit for each of the remaining schools, as they all have the eventual loss of current seniors to account for.
Sep 21, 2014, 8:25 PM EST
Danny Manning finally has his first 2015 commitment and the player’s a very important one with regard to the future of the program.
Sep 4, 2014, 9:44 AM EST
Those numbers may be misleading, however. Australia wanted to lose.
Sep 3, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
Moreira is averaging 12.8 points and 6.5 rebounds per game in Spain.
Sep 2, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
SMU is quickly building a big home-court advantage.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 1
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (5)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)