May 15, 2015, 4:42 PM EDT
Unusable data led to all of Southern’s athletic programs being banned from postseason play in 2014-15. That won’t be the case next season.
Oct 11, 2014, 3:35 PM EDT
The SWAC could be a two-team race, with one of those programs (Alabama State) ineligible for postseason play.
Aug 7, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
The Tigers get a boost to their front court depth for this season.
Feb 20, 2014, 8:02 PM EDT
With just a couple weeks remaining in the regular season, the Southwestern Athletic Conference (SWAC) is in danger of having its regular season champion ineligible for postseason play for the second consecutive season. Last week it was revealed that Southern, which currently leads the conference and reached the NCAA tournament a season ago, has been…
Oct 5, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. On March 21st of this year, Gonzaga – the team that arguably popularized the term “Cinderella” as a signifier for mid-major success against the odds – nearly found the glass slipper on the other…
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)