Jan 18, 2015, 10:00 AM EST
Michigan escaped with a win over Northwestern, but things might be getting worse for an already depleted rotation.
Jan 2, 2015, 6:30 PM EST
It would be the third career start for the junior point guard.
Dec 12, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Michigan’s lost two straight heading into their game at No. 3 Arizona on Saturday, and one of their contributors will be playing at less than full strength.
Dec 2, 2014, 10:27 PM EST
The two best players for Michigan were two guys who you may not know about.
Dec 14, 2013, 3:01 PM EST
But when he disappears, Michigan becomes an entirely different — and much more beatable — team. For the first time this season, Glenn Robinson III showed up for Michigan. In the first 20 minutes against No. 1 Arizona, Robinson had 16 points on 7-for-7 shooting, hitting step-back threes, scoring in transition and beating people off…
Nov 6, 2013, 4:35 PM EST
For one hour last March, Spike Albrecht was a sensation. He wasn’t just the biggest story in sports, he was the only story in sports that mattered. The tiny freshman point guard put together arguably the most memorable half of basketball you’ll ever see, coming out of nowhere to score 17 first half points in…
Oct 22, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
Jul 23, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
You’d be hard-pressed to find a college player goofing off or hitting the beach this summer. We checked in with three players with something to prove in the upcoming season, so we could find out how they’re working toward their goals. No Flash in the Pan As a freshman, Spike Albrecht was a seldom-used bench player.…
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (5)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)