Jun 1, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
Michigan is getting healthy as they move towards what looks like a promising 2015-16 season.
May 14, 2015, 9:14 AM EDT
Albrecht played all of last season knowing he would need this procedure done.
Apr 30, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
Spike Albrecht underwent a surgical procedure on his right hip in mid-April.
Apr 14, 2015, 10:45 AM EDT
Derrick Walton, Caris LeVert, Spike Albrecht are all currently on the mend.
Mar 1, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Michigan point guard Spike Albrecht has been battling a hip injury this season.
Feb 27, 2015, 4:25 PM EDT
Derrick Walton Jr. hasn’t played in just over a month, but he’s still bothered by an issue with his right foot.
Jan 18, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Michigan escaped with a win over Northwestern, but things might be getting worse for an already depleted rotation.
Jan 2, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
It would be the third career start for the junior point guard.
Dec 12, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Michigan’s lost two straight heading into their game at No. 3 Arizona on Saturday, and one of their contributors will be playing at less than full strength.
Dec 2, 2014, 10:27 PM EDT
The two best players for Michigan were two guys who you may not know about.
Dec 14, 2013, 3:01 PM EDT
But when he disappears, Michigan becomes an entirely different — and much more beatable — team. For the first time this season, Glenn Robinson III showed up for Michigan. In the first 20 minutes against No. 1 Arizona, Robinson had 16 points on 7-for-7 shooting, hitting step-back threes, scoring in transition and beating people off…
Nov 6, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
For one hour last March, Spike Albrecht was a sensation. He wasn’t just the biggest story in sports, he was the only story in sports that mattered. The tiny freshman point guard put together arguably the most memorable half of basketball you’ll ever see, coming out of nowhere to score 17 first half points in…
Oct 22, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
Jul 23, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
You’d be hard-pressed to find a college player goofing off or hitting the beach this summer. We checked in with three players with something to prove in the upcoming season, so we could find out how they’re working toward their goals. No Flash in the Pan As a freshman, Spike Albrecht was a seldom-used bench player.…
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)