St. John’s Red Storm
Nov 13, 2014, 4:17 PM EST
Adonis De La Rosa is now eligible, but Steve Lavin may not be willing to risk anything until a final ruling is given by the NCAA.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:55 PM EST
The St. John’s frontline just got thinner.
Nov 10, 2014, 3:25 PM EST
Four bids to the NCAA tournament and the national player of the year. What does the new Big East do for an encore?
Nov 10, 2014, 10:42 AM EST
The relaunch of the Big East enters Year 2. Villanova is the clear-cut favorite followed by multiple teams that have talent, but also questions to answer.
Nov 8, 2014, 7:55 PM EST
Given their lack of interior depth, St. John’s will have to find other ways in which to attack opponents this season.
Oct 29, 2014, 2:26 PM EST
Keith Thomas was expected to start for the Johnnies.
Oct 25, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Only three programs remain in contention for the nation’s top rated point guard.
CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit
Oct 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
News and notes from around the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Every season, a few college coaches find themselves on the Hot Seat as the season begins. Can they win themselves off in 2014-15?
Sep 28, 2014, 5:04 PM EST
If the Red Storm are to reach the NCAA tournament for the first time since 2001, their guards will have to be as good as they say they are.
Sep 20, 2014, 7:50 PM EST
The elite PG from New Jersey had his first in-person meeting with Kentucky head coach John Calipari on Thursday.
Sep 13, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Three more official visits on the docket for a top-ten, five-star 2015 big man.
Sep 6, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Another top-100 player will wait until after the fall signing period.
Aug 13, 2014, 5:14 PM EST
Having lost their top two rebounders from last season, the Red Storm have added another front court body in forward Amar Alibegovic.
Aug 8, 2014, 12:57 PM EST
Amir Garrett has a 6-6 record with a 3.41 ERA at Class A Dayton this season.
Aug 5, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
Isaiah Briscoe led the New Jersey Playaz to the Peach Jam title this summer.
Jun 24, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Dominic Artis visited St. John’s on Friday.
Jun 20, 2014, 4:44 PM EST
Dismissed from the Oregon program after being investigated for sexual assault (but not charged), Artis took his first campus visit since his dismissal.
Jun 3, 2014, 6:50 PM EST
Faust’s busy offseason continues.
Jun 1, 2014, 2:50 PM EST
The former Georgia Tech forward has heard from dozens of schools since leaving the program three weeks ago.
May 31, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
Former Mizzou PG Shane Rector is going through the process of picking a new school.
May 25, 2014, 11:08 PM EST
Former Georgia Tech forward Robert Carter is receiving interest from four high-major programs.
May 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
The new Big East enters Year 2 with plenty of questions for teams trying to rise to the top.
May 5, 2014, 8:40 PM EST
St. John’s added a key frontcourt reserve on Monday with JuCo forward Keith Thomas.
Apr 18, 2014, 4:44 PM EST
St. John’s received some big news this week as sophomore center Chris Obekpa decided to stay in New York.
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 12
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (12)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)