Sep 4, 2014, 10:08 PM EDT
Jim Calhoun analyzing games from a studio? According to a report, that may very well happen.
Mar 30, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Josh Heath has three years of eligibility remaining after leaving South Florida.
Mar 14, 2014, 2:58 PM EDT
Stan Heath coached South Florida in just one NCAA tournament tournament appearance during his seven year tenure. That apparently wasn’t enough for the USF athletic administration.
Jan 18, 2014, 11:13 AM EDT
According to a report from ESPN.com’s Jeff Goodman and Brett McMurphy, the NCAA is reviewing the eligibility of South Florida starting freshman center John Egbunu. Egbunu has started 16 of 17 games for South Florida this season and is averaging eight points and 6.9 rebounds per game for the Bulls. The freshman is a native…
Mar 21, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
They may not have been the prettiest basketball team to watch in 2011-12, but South Florida went a lot farther than the 14-seed in the Big East that they were projected to be in the preseason media poll. Despite having no one player average double digits in scoring, the Bulls won 22 games and came…
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season (4)
- South Carolina coach Frank Martin releases statement, asks for confederate flag removal (3)
- UCLA lands four-star center, second 2017 commitment (3)
- So what happened to the chair Bobby Knight threw in 1985? (3)
- Flooding from storm damages Denver’s practice floor (PHOTOS) (3)