Sep 4, 2014, 10:08 PM EDT
Jim Calhoun analyzing games from a studio? According to a report, that may very well happen.
Mar 30, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Josh Heath has three years of eligibility remaining after leaving South Florida.
Mar 14, 2014, 2:58 PM EDT
Stan Heath coached South Florida in just one NCAA tournament tournament appearance during his seven year tenure. That apparently wasn’t enough for the USF athletic administration.
Jan 18, 2014, 11:13 AM EDT
According to a report from ESPN.com’s Jeff Goodman and Brett McMurphy, the NCAA is reviewing the eligibility of South Florida starting freshman center John Egbunu. Egbunu has started 16 of 17 games for South Florida this season and is averaging eight points and 6.9 rebounds per game for the Bulls. The freshman is a native…
Mar 21, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
They may not have been the prettiest basketball team to watch in 2011-12, but South Florida went a lot farther than the 14-seed in the Big East that they were projected to be in the preseason media poll. Despite having no one player average double digits in scoring, the Bulls won 22 games and came…
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (43)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)