Sep 4, 2014, 10:08 PM EDT
Jim Calhoun analyzing games from a studio? According to a report, that may very well happen.
Mar 30, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Josh Heath has three years of eligibility remaining after leaving South Florida.
Mar 14, 2014, 2:58 PM EDT
Stan Heath coached South Florida in just one NCAA tournament tournament appearance during his seven year tenure. That apparently wasn’t enough for the USF athletic administration.
Jan 18, 2014, 11:13 AM EDT
According to a report from ESPN.com’s Jeff Goodman and Brett McMurphy, the NCAA is reviewing the eligibility of South Florida starting freshman center John Egbunu. Egbunu has started 16 of 17 games for South Florida this season and is averaging eight points and 6.9 rebounds per game for the Bulls. The freshman is a native…
Mar 21, 2012, 2:29 PM EDT
They may not have been the prettiest basketball team to watch in 2011-12, but South Florida went a lot farther than the 14-seed in the Big East that they were projected to be in the preseason media poll. Despite having no one player average double digits in scoring, the Bulls won 22 games and came…
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)