Feb 17, 2015, 1:13 PM EST
Gibbs will sit for two games after hitting a Villanova player in the face on Monday night.
Sterling Gibbs ejected after forearm to head of Villanova’s Ryan Arcidiacono in ugly loss for Seton Hall (VIDEO)
Feb 16, 2015, 9:23 PM EST
Seton Hall had an ugly loss with Sterling Gibbs delivering a dirty play.
Feb 2, 2015, 12:11 PM EST
Tuttle starred, and Richmond landed a key win over an arch rival.
Jan 10, 2015, 6:00 PM EST
Gibbs is making a name for himself as a clutch shooter this season.
Jan 5, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Who were the best players and the best teams last week?
Dec 30, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Check out the top buzzer-beaters from 2014 before the clock hits midnight tomorrow night.
Dec 3, 2014, 4:23 PM EST
The Chase for 180 is back, and this week we take a look at the improved numbers of Seton Hall’s Sterling Gibbs.
Mar 13, 2014, 2:16 PM EST
Seton Hall upset Big East No. 1 seed Villanova, 64-63, on Thursday on a game-winning, step-back jumper at the buzzer from Sterling Gibbs.
Dec 27, 2013, 10:40 PM EST
The result of tonight’s game between Seton Hall and Lafayette was never in doubt. The Pirates got out to a 47-15 lead at halftime, and the only question was whether they would double up Lafayette’s score. They didn’t, but the final score was 90-58 — a true throttling from the opening tip to final buzzer.…
Dec 27, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
Thirteen days ago when starting point guard Sterling Gibbs went down with a knee injury in Seton Hall’s overtime loss to Saint Peter’s, fans feared the worst. With Fuquan Edwin (ankle) and Patrik Auda (foot) already dealing with health issues, Kevin Willard’s team could ill afford another injury to one of the key members of…
Dec 17, 2013, 5:40 PM EST
Injuries have piled up for Seton Hall in recent weeks, as the roster got even thinner once Tom Maayan had to return to Israel to fulfill his military commitment for the Israeli Defense Forces. However, Kevin Willard got some good news on Monday night, learning that Sterling Gibbs knee injury will only sideline him for 1-2…
Dec 14, 2013, 5:33 PM EST
The news for Seton Hall continues to go from bad to worse as the Pirates not only lost a home game in overtime to struggling St. Peter’s on Saturday, but they might have lost sophomore guard Sterling Gibbs to a knee injury. According to Jerry Carino of New Jersey Hoops Haven, Gibbs went down with the…
Jul 12, 2012, 11:02 AM EST
Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs has been denied a hardship waiver by the NCAA, J.P. Pelzman of The Bergen Record (N.J.) is reporting. Gibbs, a New Jersey native, transferred from Texas at the conclusion of the 2011-12 season, reportedly to be closer to an ailing family member. Judging by the recent precedent set by the…
- Reductions in scholarship, off-campus recruiting will have significant impact on Syracuse moving forward 5
- NCAA sanctions Syracuse; 12 lost scholarships, nine-game suspension for coach Jim Boeheim 22
- Bracketology: No. 1 seed line remains unsettled 5
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Carolina Part Two, and which bubble teams have the most on the line? 1
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 2
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- NCAA sanctions Syracuse; 12 lost scholarships, nine-game suspension for coach Jim Boeheim (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)