Feb 17, 2015, 1:13 PM EDT
Gibbs will sit for two games after hitting a Villanova player in the face on Monday night.
Sterling Gibbs ejected after forearm to head of Villanova’s Ryan Arcidiacono in ugly loss for Seton Hall (VIDEO)
Feb 16, 2015, 9:23 PM EDT
Seton Hall had an ugly loss with Sterling Gibbs delivering a dirty play.
Feb 2, 2015, 12:11 PM EDT
Tuttle starred, and Richmond landed a key win over an arch rival.
Jan 10, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
Gibbs is making a name for himself as a clutch shooter this season.
Jan 5, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Who were the best players and the best teams last week?
Dec 30, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Check out the top buzzer-beaters from 2014 before the clock hits midnight tomorrow night.
Dec 3, 2014, 4:23 PM EDT
The Chase for 180 is back, and this week we take a look at the improved numbers of Seton Hall’s Sterling Gibbs.
Mar 13, 2014, 2:16 PM EDT
Seton Hall upset Big East No. 1 seed Villanova, 64-63, on Thursday on a game-winning, step-back jumper at the buzzer from Sterling Gibbs.
Dec 27, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
The result of tonight’s game between Seton Hall and Lafayette was never in doubt. The Pirates got out to a 47-15 lead at halftime, and the only question was whether they would double up Lafayette’s score. They didn’t, but the final score was 90-58 — a true throttling from the opening tip to final buzzer.…
Dec 27, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Thirteen days ago when starting point guard Sterling Gibbs went down with a knee injury in Seton Hall’s overtime loss to Saint Peter’s, fans feared the worst. With Fuquan Edwin (ankle) and Patrik Auda (foot) already dealing with health issues, Kevin Willard’s team could ill afford another injury to one of the key members of…
Dec 17, 2013, 5:40 PM EDT
Injuries have piled up for Seton Hall in recent weeks, as the roster got even thinner once Tom Maayan had to return to Israel to fulfill his military commitment for the Israeli Defense Forces. However, Kevin Willard got some good news on Monday night, learning that Sterling Gibbs knee injury will only sideline him for 1-2…
Dec 14, 2013, 5:33 PM EDT
The news for Seton Hall continues to go from bad to worse as the Pirates not only lost a home game in overtime to struggling St. Peter’s on Saturday, but they might have lost sophomore guard Sterling Gibbs to a knee injury. According to Jerry Carino of New Jersey Hoops Haven, Gibbs went down with the…
Jul 12, 2012, 11:02 AM EDT
Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs has been denied a hardship waiver by the NCAA, J.P. Pelzman of The Bergen Record (N.J.) is reporting. Gibbs, a New Jersey native, transferred from Texas at the conclusion of the 2011-12 season, reportedly to be closer to an ailing family member. Judging by the recent precedent set by the…
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 1
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 1
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 23
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (86)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)