Jan 10, 2015, 6:00 PM EST
Gibbs is making a name for himself as a clutch shooter this season.
Jan 5, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Who were the best players and the best teams last week?
Dec 30, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Check out the top buzzer-beaters from 2014 before the clock hits midnight tomorrow night.
Dec 3, 2014, 4:23 PM EST
The Chase for 180 is back, and this week we take a look at the improved numbers of Seton Hall’s Sterling Gibbs.
Mar 13, 2014, 2:16 PM EST
Seton Hall upset Big East No. 1 seed Villanova, 64-63, on Thursday on a game-winning, step-back jumper at the buzzer from Sterling Gibbs.
Dec 27, 2013, 10:40 PM EST
The result of tonight’s game between Seton Hall and Lafayette was never in doubt. The Pirates got out to a 47-15 lead at halftime, and the only question was whether they would double up Lafayette’s score. They didn’t, but the final score was 90-58 — a true throttling from the opening tip to final buzzer.…
Dec 27, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
Thirteen days ago when starting point guard Sterling Gibbs went down with a knee injury in Seton Hall’s overtime loss to Saint Peter’s, fans feared the worst. With Fuquan Edwin (ankle) and Patrik Auda (foot) already dealing with health issues, Kevin Willard’s team could ill afford another injury to one of the key members of…
Dec 17, 2013, 5:40 PM EST
Injuries have piled up for Seton Hall in recent weeks, as the roster got even thinner once Tom Maayan had to return to Israel to fulfill his military commitment for the Israeli Defense Forces. However, Kevin Willard got some good news on Monday night, learning that Sterling Gibbs knee injury will only sideline him for 1-2…
Dec 14, 2013, 5:33 PM EST
The news for Seton Hall continues to go from bad to worse as the Pirates not only lost a home game in overtime to struggling St. Peter’s on Saturday, but they might have lost sophomore guard Sterling Gibbs to a knee injury. According to Jerry Carino of New Jersey Hoops Haven, Gibbs went down with the…
Jul 12, 2012, 11:02 AM EST
Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs has been denied a hardship waiver by the NCAA, J.P. Pelzman of The Bergen Record (N.J.) is reporting. Gibbs, a New Jersey native, transferred from Texas at the conclusion of the 2011-12 season, reportedly to be closer to an ailing family member. Judging by the recent precedent set by the…
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game 7
- Chase for 180: Boise State rebounds from 0-3 conference start thanks to Derrick Marks 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)