Aug 8, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
David Brown, who averaged a team-best 19.1 points per game last season, played in a total of 19 games in 2010-11 and 2011-12.
Jun 5, 2014, 4:24 PM EDT
WMU rewards its head coach after last season’s NCAA tournament appearance.
Apr 2, 2014, 9:41 AM EDT
Western Michigan lost two players to transfer Tuesday night as Hayden Hoerdemann and Leo Svete have left the program.
May 5, 2013, 10:17 AM EDT
In late April, MAC Freshman of the Year and arguably Western Michigan’s top returning player, Darius Paul, informed the coaching staff he was transferring out of the program. This came as a shock to head coach Steve Hawkins as Paul, the younger brother of former Illinois star Brandon Paul, averaged 10.4 points and 5.7 rebounds and…
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)