Feb 19, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Three head coaches in Division I college basketball played at Montana, and all have experienced success. Their time in Missoula has certainly impacted all three.
Jan 9, 2015, 12:01 PM EDT
Stew Morrill’s won 68 percent of his games as head coach at Montana, Colorado State and Utah State.
Sep 6, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
The Aggies pull a commitment from a talented three-star wing.
Aug 30, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Utah State returns a veteran locker-room presence.
Feb 19, 2014, 1:33 AM EDT
At the end of January, San Diego State traveled to Logan to face Utah State, a newcomer to the Mountain West Conference. Stew Morrill’s squad introduced the Aztecs to their style of play, one that had helped USU notch eight consecutive 20-plus win seasons in WAC. The Aggies converted 54 percent of their two-point field…
Jan 3, 2014, 5:04 PM EDT
Utah State announced this afternoon that forward Jarred Shaw has been reinstated to the team and will be eligible to play immediately, after being suspended five games for a violation of team rules. The Aggies next game is this Saturday at home against San Jose State. In mid-December, Utah State was hit with a blow…
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)