Feb 19, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Three head coaches in Division I college basketball played at Montana, and all have experienced success. Their time in Missoula has certainly impacted all three.
Jan 9, 2015, 12:01 PM EDT
Stew Morrill’s won 68 percent of his games as head coach at Montana, Colorado State and Utah State.
Sep 6, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
The Aggies pull a commitment from a talented three-star wing.
Aug 30, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Utah State returns a veteran locker-room presence.
Feb 19, 2014, 1:33 AM EDT
At the end of January, San Diego State traveled to Logan to face Utah State, a newcomer to the Mountain West Conference. Stew Morrill’s squad introduced the Aztecs to their style of play, one that had helped USU notch eight consecutive 20-plus win seasons in WAC. The Aggies converted 54 percent of their two-point field…
Jan 3, 2014, 5:04 PM EDT
Utah State announced this afternoon that forward Jarred Shaw has been reinstated to the team and will be eligible to play immediately, after being suspended five games for a violation of team rules. The Aggies next game is this Saturday at home against San Jose State. In mid-December, Utah State was hit with a blow…
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 14
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 9
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 71
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 17
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (77)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)