Feb 19, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Three head coaches in Division I college basketball played at Montana, and all have experienced success. Their time in Missoula has certainly impacted all three.
Jan 9, 2015, 12:01 PM EDT
Stew Morrill’s won 68 percent of his games as head coach at Montana, Colorado State and Utah State.
Sep 6, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
The Aggies pull a commitment from a talented three-star wing.
Aug 30, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Utah State returns a veteran locker-room presence.
Feb 19, 2014, 1:33 AM EDT
At the end of January, San Diego State traveled to Logan to face Utah State, a newcomer to the Mountain West Conference. Stew Morrill’s squad introduced the Aztecs to their style of play, one that had helped USU notch eight consecutive 20-plus win seasons in WAC. The Aggies converted 54 percent of their two-point field…
Jan 3, 2014, 5:04 PM EDT
Utah State announced this afternoon that forward Jarred Shaw has been reinstated to the team and will be eligible to play immediately, after being suspended five games for a violation of team rules. The Aggies next game is this Saturday at home against San Jose State. In mid-December, Utah State was hit with a blow…
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 1
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)