Feb 19, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Three head coaches in Division I college basketball played at Montana, and all have experienced success. Their time in Missoula has certainly impacted all three.
Jan 9, 2015, 12:01 PM EST
Stew Morrill’s won 68 percent of his games as head coach at Montana, Colorado State and Utah State.
Sep 6, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
The Aggies pull a commitment from a talented three-star wing.
Aug 30, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Utah State returns a veteran locker-room presence.
Feb 19, 2014, 1:33 AM EST
At the end of January, San Diego State traveled to Logan to face Utah State, a newcomer to the Mountain West Conference. Stew Morrill’s squad introduced the Aztecs to their style of play, one that had helped USU notch eight consecutive 20-plus win seasons in WAC. The Aggies converted 54 percent of their two-point field…
Jan 3, 2014, 5:04 PM EST
Utah State announced this afternoon that forward Jarred Shaw has been reinstated to the team and will be eligible to play immediately, after being suspended five games for a violation of team rules. The Aggies next game is this Saturday at home against San Jose State. In mid-December, Utah State was hit with a blow…
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)