Sun Belt Conference
Apr 23, 2015, 9:22 PM EDT
Long averaged a double-double for the third consecutive season in 2014-15. He’ll hang around to make a run at a fourth.
Apr 19, 2015, 10:45 AM EDT
A former top-150 prospect is heading from the SEC to Georgia State.
Jan 9, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Three days after beating Sun Belt preseason favorite Georgia State 77-74, the Bobcats beat UALR by the same exact score thanks to Browns heroics.
Dec 8, 2014, 5:10 PM EDT
Georgia State won’t get a freshman wing this season.
Oct 21, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
Georgia State loses Kevin Ware with a high ankle sprain.
Sep 24, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Kevin Ware suffered a gruesome compound leg fracture during Louisville’s national title run in 2013.
Aug 8, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Devin Carter didn’t see much playing time last season, but he did average 17.5 ppg at Lake Land College in Illinois in 2012-13.
Jul 7, 2014, 7:55 PM EDT
Georgia Southern forward Eric Ferguson has been suspended indefinitely following a recent arrest.
Jun 12, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
The Buford, Ga. native will have three years of eligibility remaining after sitting out the 2014-15 campaign.
May 1, 2014, 9:35 PM EDT
Former Louisville guard Kevin Ware discussed why he decided to transfer to Georgia State.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 1
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)