Mar 29, 2014, 5:51 AM EST
Florida will get a fight from Dayton, but can the Flyers actually swing an upset?
Mar 29, 2014, 2:13 AM EST
With Kentucky’s 74-69 Sweet 16 win over rival Louisville on Friday, the Wildcats completed another NCAA Tournament comeback victory against a Final Four opponent from last season.
Mar 29, 2014, 12:38 AM EST
Branden Dawson, finally living up to his potential, leads Sparty to the Elite 8.
Mar 28, 2014, 11:34 PM EST
The Cyclones just couldn’t overcome the loss of such an important player this late in the season.
Mar 28, 2014, 10:46 PM EST
For the second time this season, Russ Smith has dunked all over Julius Randle.
Mar 28, 2014, 9:40 PM EST
DeAndre Daniels, Ryan Boatright star as UConn advances to the Elite 8.
Mar 28, 2014, 9:36 PM EST
INDIANAPOLIS — At 39.8 percent from the three-point line, Michigan was one of the best teams in the country at filling it up from the perimeter this season. In the first half of the No. 2 seed Wolverines’ contest against No. 11 seed Tennessee on Friday, though, Michigan nearly doubled that percentage as the Wolverines…
Mar 28, 2014, 1:53 AM EST
Aaron Gordon wasn’t the hero on Thursday, but he was Arizona’s MVP.
Mar 28, 2014, 12:44 AM EST
Arizona survives San Diego State despite the game playing out as a worst-case scenario for the Wildcats. That’s a scary thought.
Mar 27, 2014, 11:29 PM EST
Considering where they were in January, it’s hard to consider anything that Baylor accomplished this season disappointing.
Mar 27, 2014, 10:04 PM EST
Bo Ryan advanced to just his second Elite 8 as the head coach of the Badgers.
Mar 27, 2014, 4:22 PM EST
Virginia’s constantly overlooked because they aren’t flashy. The team overlooked their starting point guard for the same reason.
Mar 27, 2014, 12:59 PM EST
Previewing the East Region’s marquee matchup
Mar 27, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
College basketball’s best rivalry taking place in the Sweet 16? Count me in.
Mar 27, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Previewing Iowa State vs. UConn.
Mar 27, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Our writers make predictions about what the biggest shocker of the Sweet 16 will be.
Mar 27, 2014, 10:20 AM EST
Tennessee’s muscle vs. Michigan’s finesse. What wins out?
Mar 27, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
Everything you need to know about the games on Thursday and Friday can be found right here.
Mar 26, 2014, 3:36 PM EST
Previewing the marquee matchup in the West Region.
Mar 26, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Previewing Florida’s Sweet 16 date with UCLA.
Mar 26, 2014, 11:47 AM EST
Our writers fill you in on some of the most surprising parts of the Sweet 16.
Mar 26, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Previewing the West Region’s first Sweet 16 matchup
Mar 26, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Previewing the South Region’s first Sweet 16 matchup
Mar 25, 2014, 5:06 PM EST
There are eight Sweet 16 games this week. Here are the key matchups in each game.
Mar 25, 2014, 4:51 PM EST
Dan Patrick and Greg Shaheen discussed how specific games and brackets were set up by the selection committee on the Dan Patrick Show on Tuesday morning.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)