Nov 23, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
One of the best unsigned players in the 2015 class is down to three schools but then visited another school on Friday night.
Nov 21, 2014, 8:48 PM EST
Syracuse is in this position because Tyler Ennis turned out to be better than anyone expected.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:39 AM EST
There was also a double-overtime game in Charleston, and a buzzer-beating tip-in in Puerto Rico.
Nov 17, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
The NCAA is reportedly looking into connections that Syracuse’s athletics department had with a local YMCA in regards to an internship program and other possible impermissible benefits.
Nov 17, 2014, 4:07 PM EST
Who is better than we think, and who will struggle more than expected?
Nov 16, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Christmas accounted for 15 points and 16 rebounds Sunday afternoon.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 11, 2014, 10:15 PM EST
While he might be a bigger point guard than the previous one, the Syracuse freshman will have big shoes to fill.
Nov 8, 2014, 2:10 PM EST
One of college basketball’s most outspoken head coaches has joined Twitter.
Nov 3, 2014, 8:25 PM EST
A five-star recruit in the Class of 2016 is cutting his list.
Nov 2, 2014, 5:32 PM EST
Freshmen Kaleb Joseph and Chris McCullough kept the Orange afloat in the first half.
Oct 31, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
For the past two years, the Philly product has averaged five points per game.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
Bobby Cremins says that his relationships with other coaches has led to his having to recuse himself from other cases in the past.
Oct 28, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
The Syracuse big man was limited to only 12 games during the 2014-2015 season.
Oct 25, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
A story from Syracuse.com says the first-year big man does up to 500 pushups daily.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kentucky’s on top, but who’s next in line?
Oct 24, 2014, 12:06 AM EST
Syracuse’s men’s basketball and football programs are under investigation, with the stakes being higher for Jim Boeheim’s program.
Oct 17, 2014, 4:01 PM EST
The NCAA’s lengthy investigation of the program is approaching its conclusion, based upon Friday’s development.
Oct 10, 2014, 10:20 AM EST
Changes to the Big East, the passing of league founder Dave Gavitt and the Bernie Fine case contributed to the coach considering retirement in 2011.
Oct 4, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Syracuse’s Jim Boeheim is working with a technology company on an interesting project.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The ten teams that landed just outside our top 25 rankings.
Sep 27, 2014, 7:19 PM EST
On the way to his lone national title in 2003, Boeheim led the Orange to wins over Auburn and Oklahoma in Albany.
Sep 19, 2014, 5:25 PM EST
The Orange holds the first of two exhibition games on Nov. 2.
Aug 27, 2014, 7:40 PM EST
While there are still some non-conference schedules to complete, the ACC conference schedule is loaded with quality matchups.
Aug 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Matthew Moyer is the newest member of the Syracuse Orange.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)