Nov 6, 2014, 7:05 PM EST
Patrick Sweeney will take part in a full day with the Bellarmine program, and he’ll get the start in their exhibition against Louisville on Sunday.
Oct 23, 2014, 9:53 PM EST
The preseason favorites to win the Atlantic 10 added a new teammate Thursday.
Sep 5, 2014, 11:35 AM EST
Moffitt, who was born with hemiplegic cerebral palsy, is now a member of his favorite college basketball team.
Sep 7, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
No, this is not another story of recruiting gone bad. It’s the rare recruiting gone very right tale. On Friday, kindergartner Johnah Sahrs and his nine-year-old brother Jarrett signed letters of intent to join the Bradley Braves for the 2013-14 season. Johnah is battling the life-threatening condition neuroblastoma and his older brother has been doing…
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 1
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)