Oct 19, 2014, 8:49 PM EDT
Chris Jones’ three-pointer in the final seconds gave the White team a 75-72 win over the Red.
Oct 9, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
25 players that could become household names by the time the season comes to an end.
Aug 21, 2014, 9:34 AM EDT
Rozier will be the most important player for Louisville this season.
Aug 2, 2014, 5:39 PM EDT
Although on different teams at adidas Nations, Chris Jones and Terry Rozier have played well. And the lack of elite pass-first point guards in 2015 was quite evident.
May 13, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
The ACC looks like it should be the strongest conference in the country next season.
Jan 17, 2014, 11:08 AM EDT
According to Louisville head coach Rick Pitino junior guard Chris Jones, who missed Thursday’s 91-52 win over Houston, is expected to miss the Cardinals’ game at UConn on Saturday night due to an oblique injury. Jones, the top-ranked junior college player at the end of last season, is averaging 11.3 points and 2.9 assists per…
Oct 30, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
Oct 8, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Despite losing Peyton Siva and Gorgui Dieng, two key pieces from last year’s championship team, Louisville returns a slew of talented players that will have Rick Pitino and Co. challenging for a national championship once again. Player of the Year candidate Russ Smith is back for his senior season, as are Chane Behanan and Luke…
Jul 24, 2012, 4:17 PM EDT
Terry Rozier, a Louisville signee from the Class of 2012, will not attend Louisville this upcoming school year and will, instead, enroll at Hargrave Military Academy (Va.) for a prep year, multiple outlets are reporting. “We have spoken to Terry, and without question he is headed to the ideal spot for him to improve his…
Apr 7, 2012, 9:06 AM EDT
There is a flurry of high school all-star games this time of year, and another took place Friday night, as some of the top high-major talent in the country took part in the Kentucky Derby Festival Basketball Classic in Louisville, Ky. Louisville signee Terry Rozier had 16 points and 12 rebounds, leading the White team…
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)