Mar 30, 2015, 3:40 PM EDT
Harrell and Rozier were both expected to head to the NBA.
Mar 27, 2015, 9:47 PM EDT
Will play the winner of Michigan State-Oklahoma.
Feb 20, 2015, 10:32 AM EDT
Six seniors, including Arizona’s T.J. McConnell and Gonzaga’s Kevin Pangos are also on the list.
Feb 18, 2015, 11:44 PM EDT
Louisville has now lost three of its last four games, and they’re searching for answers. But with the issues being the same, are they equipped to solve those problems?
Jan 31, 2015, 8:02 PM EDT
Louisville outscored North Carolina by 16 from the foul line and by 15 in second-chance points, which helped them erase an 18-point second half deficit.
Jan 31, 2015, 10:10 AM EDT
Louisville head coach Rick Pitino believes one of his underclassmen will definitely leave for the NBA.
Jan 25, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
Eight days after attempting 25 three-pointers in their loss to No. 5 Duke, the Cardinals attempted just 12 and scored 40 points in the paint against Pittsburgh.
Dec 27, 2014, 5:31 PM EDT
Louisville’s starting perimeter (Rozier, Jones and Blackshear) combined to shoot 10-for-42 in their loss to No. 1 Kentucky.
Dec 26, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Who have been college basketballs breakout stars?
Dec 22, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Some new faces make their way into the Weekly Awards.
Dec 10, 2014, 2:12 PM EDT
If Louisville is a national title contender, they need a supporting cast. One showed up on Wednesday. Will it remain?
Dec 3, 2014, 12:41 AM EDT
This tape will not be a fun film session for either team.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:45 PM EDT
Montrezl Harrell and Terry Rozier played like all-americans. But where will their support come from?
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EDT
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Oct 27, 2014, 10:27 AM EDT
Louisville looks like an elite team this season, but there are a few major questions they will have to answer as well.
Oct 19, 2014, 8:49 PM EDT
Chris Jones’ three-pointer in the final seconds gave the White team a 75-72 win over the Red.
Oct 9, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
25 players that could become household names by the time the season comes to an end.
Aug 21, 2014, 9:34 AM EDT
Rozier will be the most important player for Louisville this season.
Aug 2, 2014, 5:39 PM EDT
Although on different teams at adidas Nations, Chris Jones and Terry Rozier have played well. And the lack of elite pass-first point guards in 2015 was quite evident.
May 13, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
The ACC looks like it should be the strongest conference in the country next season.
Jan 17, 2014, 11:08 AM EDT
According to Louisville head coach Rick Pitino junior guard Chris Jones, who missed Thursday’s 91-52 win over Houston, is expected to miss the Cardinals’ game at UConn on Saturday night due to an oblique injury. Jones, the top-ranked junior college player at the end of last season, is averaging 11.3 points and 2.9 assists per…
Oct 30, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
Oct 8, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Despite losing Peyton Siva and Gorgui Dieng, two key pieces from last year’s championship team, Louisville returns a slew of talented players that will have Rick Pitino and Co. challenging for a national championship once again. Player of the Year candidate Russ Smith is back for his senior season, as are Chane Behanan and Luke…
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)