Dec 10, 2014, 2:12 PM EST
If Louisville is a national title contender, they need a supporting cast. One showed up on Wednesday. Will it remain?
Dec 3, 2014, 12:41 AM EST
This tape will not be a fun film session for either team.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
Montrezl Harrell and Terry Rozier played like all-americans. But where will their support come from?
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Oct 27, 2014, 10:27 AM EST
Louisville looks like an elite team this season, but there are a few major questions they will have to answer as well.
Oct 19, 2014, 8:49 PM EST
Chris Jones’ three-pointer in the final seconds gave the White team a 75-72 win over the Red.
Oct 9, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
25 players that could become household names by the time the season comes to an end.
Aug 21, 2014, 9:34 AM EST
Rozier will be the most important player for Louisville this season.
Aug 2, 2014, 5:39 PM EST
Although on different teams at adidas Nations, Chris Jones and Terry Rozier have played well. And the lack of elite pass-first point guards in 2015 was quite evident.
May 13, 2014, 2:14 PM EST
The ACC looks like it should be the strongest conference in the country next season.
Jan 17, 2014, 11:08 AM EST
According to Louisville head coach Rick Pitino junior guard Chris Jones, who missed Thursday’s 91-52 win over Houston, is expected to miss the Cardinals’ game at UConn on Saturday night due to an oblique injury. Jones, the top-ranked junior college player at the end of last season, is averaging 11.3 points and 2.9 assists per…
Oct 30, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
Oct 8, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
Despite losing Peyton Siva and Gorgui Dieng, two key pieces from last year’s championship team, Louisville returns a slew of talented players that will have Rick Pitino and Co. challenging for a national championship once again. Player of the Year candidate Russ Smith is back for his senior season, as are Chane Behanan and Luke…
Jul 24, 2012, 4:17 PM EST
Terry Rozier, a Louisville signee from the Class of 2012, will not attend Louisville this upcoming school year and will, instead, enroll at Hargrave Military Academy (Va.) for a prep year, multiple outlets are reporting. “We have spoken to Terry, and without question he is headed to the ideal spot for him to improve his…
Apr 7, 2012, 9:06 AM EST
There is a flurry of high school all-star games this time of year, and another took place Friday night, as some of the top high-major talent in the country took part in the Kentucky Derby Festival Basketball Classic in Louisville, Ky. Louisville signee Terry Rozier had 16 points and 12 rebounds, leading the White team…
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)