Feb 14, 2015, 11:15 AM EDT
North Carolina freshman Theo Pinson has been giving the Tar Heels a lift, even during injury.
Jan 30, 2015, 5:45 PM EDT
The backup guard has missed the last five games.
Jan 23, 2015, 2:27 PM EDT
Theo Pinson’s averaging 3.3 points and 3.7 rebounds per game for the 15th-ranked Tar Heels.
Dec 25, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What will the Tar Heels need to improve upon in order to compete for the ACC title?
Nov 11, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Here are the next 20 players in our Top 100 rankings. Check Twitter on Wednesday for 20 more.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Aug 15, 2014, 8:50 PM EDT
Poor shooting allowed for a late comeback in the Tar Heels’ first game in the Bahamas.
Apr 3, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
Future members of two college basketball blue bloods met at the rim Wednesday night in the 2014 McDonald’s All American Game.
Aug 25, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
By now you’ve probably seen the photo from Under Armour’s Kelly Kline of Wesleyan Christian Academy (N.C.) small forward and North Carolina commit Theo Pinson jumping over his mother Barbara in his final attempt to win the 2013 Elite 24 dunk contest on Friday. And now, thanks to Brooklyn Eagle Sports, here’s the video to…
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (43)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)