Nov 20, 2014, 2:37 PM EST
The 2014 Maui Invitational kicks off on Monday.
Nov 13, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Rivers’ career was unremarkable. This shot was timeless.
Nov 6, 2014, 10:19 AM EST
Hayward was so close to being the single-greatest hero in NCAA tournament history.
Oct 30, 2014, 10:13 AM EST
Kemba being Kemba.
Oct 16, 2014, 3:43 PM EST
UConn and Duke played a thriller in the Final Four for the second time in five years.
Oct 9, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
This won’t be a happy memory for Memphis fans.
Oct 2, 2014, 9:44 AM EST
The Illini came back from 15 down in the final four minutes to win in overtime.
Sep 25, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Just under five minutes into the second half of their meeting February 15, 1994, LSU led Kentucky 68-37.
Sep 18, 2014, 9:10 AM EST
Vince Carter highlight reels are still the best.
Sep 11, 2014, 9:52 AM EST
UConn, Georgetown, a Big East final and two last second shots. It doesn’t get better than that.
Aug 28, 2014, 9:58 AM EST
One of the most entertaining games in recent memory
Aug 21, 2014, 10:34 AM EST
Five points down, 2.8 seconds left, and victorious?
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)