Oct 31, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Despite 29 wins (13 in conference play) Louisiana Tech missed out on the NCAA tournament. Michael White looks to change that this season, although, his team will have to go through the likes of UTEP and newcomer Western Kentucky, first.
Oct 5, 2014, 9:44 PM EST
Moore averaged 18.0 points and 7.2 rebounds per game as a freshman last season.
Sep 24, 2014, 9:27 PM EST
Both of UTEP’s commitments thus far are front court players, which is key with Julian Washburn and Cedric Lang both entering their senior year.
Sep 8, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
UTEP landed a big man with upside on Monday night.
Apr 22, 2014, 11:08 PM EST
The UTEP coach is now a candidate to replace Frank Haith at Missouri.
Jan 7, 2014, 4:43 PM EST
On Tuesday afternoon UTEP held a press conference regarding the FBI’s investigation involving several members of the university’s basketball program. From that press conference it was announced that leading scorer McKenzie Moore, fellow junior Jalen Ragland and graduate student Justin Crosgile had been dismissed from the team after school administration had determined that the three…
Nov 29, 2013, 2:21 AM EST
The feud between USC head coach Andy Enfield and UTEP head coach Tim Floyd just keeps getting better. Here’s a quick recap: Floyd was a candidate for the USC job — a job that he left four years ago in the wake of O.J. Mayo’s “career” — but Enfield got the job over him. A…
Oct 23, 2013, 5:04 PM EST
After returning to Cole Field House for the program’s midnight madness-style event on Friday night, Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon discussed the possibility of the Terrapins playing a regular season game at their old home. Now playing their home game at the Comcast Center, Maryland called Cole home from 1955 to 2002. Who knows if…
Jun 10, 2010, 10:34 PM EST
Kevin O’Neill is a happy man. USC’s self-imposed ban from postseason play, a reduction in scholarships and vacating victories from O.J. Mayo’s lone was enough to ensure the NCAA didn’t levy serious penalties on the men’s basketball team. Then again, given what the NCAA did to the Trojans football program, maybe it just forgot about…
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 0
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)