Feb 27, 2015, 3:20 PM EDT
Floyd was ejected with 10:05 remaining in the Miners’ 77-60 loss at Louisiana Tech, and he failed to leave the court in a timely manner.
Oct 31, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Despite 29 wins (13 in conference play) Louisiana Tech missed out on the NCAA tournament. Michael White looks to change that this season, although, his team will have to go through the likes of UTEP and newcomer Western Kentucky, first.
Oct 5, 2014, 9:44 PM EDT
Moore averaged 18.0 points and 7.2 rebounds per game as a freshman last season.
Sep 24, 2014, 9:27 PM EDT
Both of UTEP’s commitments thus far are front court players, which is key with Julian Washburn and Cedric Lang both entering their senior year.
Sep 8, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
UTEP landed a big man with upside on Monday night.
Apr 22, 2014, 11:08 PM EDT
The UTEP coach is now a candidate to replace Frank Haith at Missouri.
Jan 7, 2014, 4:43 PM EDT
On Tuesday afternoon UTEP held a press conference regarding the FBI’s investigation involving several members of the university’s basketball program. From that press conference it was announced that leading scorer McKenzie Moore, fellow junior Jalen Ragland and graduate student Justin Crosgile had been dismissed from the team after school administration had determined that the three…
Nov 29, 2013, 2:21 AM EDT
The feud between USC head coach Andy Enfield and UTEP head coach Tim Floyd just keeps getting better. Here’s a quick recap: Floyd was a candidate for the USC job — a job that he left four years ago in the wake of O.J. Mayo’s “career” — but Enfield got the job over him. A…
Oct 23, 2013, 5:04 PM EDT
After returning to Cole Field House for the program’s midnight madness-style event on Friday night, Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon discussed the possibility of the Terrapins playing a regular season game at their old home. Now playing their home game at the Comcast Center, Maryland called Cole home from 1955 to 2002. Who knows if…
Jun 10, 2010, 10:34 PM EDT
Kevin O’Neill is a happy man. USC’s self-imposed ban from postseason play, a reduction in scholarships and vacating victories from O.J. Mayo’s lone was enough to ensure the NCAA didn’t levy serious penalties on the men’s basketball team. Then again, given what the NCAA did to the Trojans football program, maybe it just forgot about…
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 0
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Kentucky-commit Jamal Murray scores 20 to headline Wednesday’s Pan-Am Games 0
- July Live Period Preview: Four story lines to follow from Las Vegas 0
- Drake committed an NCAA violation while at Kentucky’s Big Blue Madness (11)
- List for potential nicknames for North Dakota down to five (8)
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Is adidas giving their basketball programs throwback jerseys? (PHOTOS) (3)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)