Feb 27, 2015, 3:20 PM EST
Floyd was ejected with 10:05 remaining in the Miners’ 77-60 loss at Louisiana Tech, and he failed to leave the court in a timely manner.
Oct 31, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Despite 29 wins (13 in conference play) Louisiana Tech missed out on the NCAA tournament. Michael White looks to change that this season, although, his team will have to go through the likes of UTEP and newcomer Western Kentucky, first.
Oct 5, 2014, 9:44 PM EST
Moore averaged 18.0 points and 7.2 rebounds per game as a freshman last season.
Sep 24, 2014, 9:27 PM EST
Both of UTEP’s commitments thus far are front court players, which is key with Julian Washburn and Cedric Lang both entering their senior year.
Sep 8, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
UTEP landed a big man with upside on Monday night.
Apr 22, 2014, 11:08 PM EST
The UTEP coach is now a candidate to replace Frank Haith at Missouri.
Jan 7, 2014, 4:43 PM EST
On Tuesday afternoon UTEP held a press conference regarding the FBI’s investigation involving several members of the university’s basketball program. From that press conference it was announced that leading scorer McKenzie Moore, fellow junior Jalen Ragland and graduate student Justin Crosgile had been dismissed from the team after school administration had determined that the three…
Nov 29, 2013, 2:21 AM EST
The feud between USC head coach Andy Enfield and UTEP head coach Tim Floyd just keeps getting better. Here’s a quick recap: Floyd was a candidate for the USC job — a job that he left four years ago in the wake of O.J. Mayo’s “career” — but Enfield got the job over him. A…
Oct 23, 2013, 5:04 PM EST
After returning to Cole Field House for the program’s midnight madness-style event on Friday night, Maryland head coach Mark Turgeon discussed the possibility of the Terrapins playing a regular season game at their old home. Now playing their home game at the Comcast Center, Maryland called Cole home from 1955 to 2002. Who knows if…
Jun 10, 2010, 10:34 PM EST
Kevin O’Neill is a happy man. USC’s self-imposed ban from postseason play, a reduction in scholarships and vacating victories from O.J. Mayo’s lone was enough to ensure the NCAA didn’t levy serious penalties on the men’s basketball team. Then again, given what the NCAA did to the Trojans football program, maybe it just forgot about…
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 3
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)