May 27, 2015, 10:28 AM EDT
Miles is 47-49 in three years with Nebraska.
Apr 1, 2015, 12:15 PM EDT
Nebraska is losing another player from the roster.
Feb 22, 2015, 9:44 PM EDT
Nebraska’s now lost five straight, with Sunday’s 74-46 loss being the most disappointing of the bunch.
Feb 14, 2015, 12:15 PM EDT
One of the best players in the Big Ten is going through a difficult time.
Avery Harriman, son of Nebraska assistant Chris Harriman, has no evidence of Leukemia in final biopsy
Jan 10, 2015, 11:47 AM EDT
Avery Harriman, son of Nebraska assistant coach Chris Harriman, received some great news this week.
Jan 6, 2015, 4:33 PM EDT
Nebraska pulled in a Class of 2015 wing from the Australia.
Dec 31, 2014, 8:23 PM EDT
The exchange occurred at the halfway point of the second half following a Tai Webster foul on Hanner Mosquera-Perea.
Dec 13, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Nebraska’s top reserve big man is out until the end of the month.
No. 21 Nebraska wins comfortably, but offensive improvements can make this team even tougher to defend
Nov 16, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
Terran Petteway scored 25 points, but the Huskers still have work to do offensively.
Nov 15, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
Now I’m really hoping Nebraska wins some games in the NCAA Tournament.
Nov 10, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Nebraska could have a key forward returning from injury this season.
Nov 7, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
I had so much fun writing that headline.
Nov 4, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
Tim Miles is always up to something.
Oct 21, 2014, 8:38 PM EDT
Nebraska has been recruiting the state of Illinois very hard and it paid off with a 2016 commitment.
Oct 9, 2014, 10:01 PM EDT
This is the second season-ending injury suffered by a Nebraska forward, with senior Leslee Smith going down with a knee injury in July.
Oct 5, 2014, 6:31 PM EDT
The freshman point guard joins the Nebraska program after playing two seasons for Bob Hurley Sr. at St. Anthony HS in Jersey City.
Sep 22, 2014, 11:58 AM EDT
The Simeon HS forward officially visited Nebraska this weekend, and both of his parents attended the school as well.
Aug 31, 2014, 9:05 PM EDT
5-foot-11 point guard Glynn Watson becomes Nebraska’s second 2015 commitment.
Aug 20, 2014, 3:09 PM EDT
How can Nebraska build on their surprising, successful 2013-2014 season?
Aug 12, 2014, 9:58 AM EDT
As you might have expected, Tim Miles and his staff does one of the best Ice Bucket Challenges that you’ll see.
Aug 1, 2014, 12:57 PM EDT
The 6-foot-8 Iowan averaged 17.1 points and 9.7 rebounds per game as a high school junior.
Jul 8, 2014, 5:53 PM EDT
It is the second time Leslee Smith has suffered an ACL injury.
Jun 8, 2014, 2:36 PM EDT
File this under: Tim Miles being awesome.
Mar 17, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
Nebraska found out Sunday that it would make the school’s first NCAA tournament appearance since 1998, and it’s safe to say that the folks at Pinnacle Bank Arena were enthused.
Mar 14, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
Down 18 midway through the second half, Ohio State seemed destined to drop their second-straight game to Nebraska. An unlikely hero, though, helped carry the Buckeyes to the Big Ten tournament semifinals.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 30
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (30)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)