Feb 22, 2015, 9:44 PM EST
Nebraska’s now lost five straight, with Sunday’s 74-46 loss being the most disappointing of the bunch.
Feb 14, 2015, 12:15 PM EST
One of the best players in the Big Ten is going through a difficult time.
Avery Harriman, son of Nebraska assistant Chris Harriman, has no evidence of Leukemia in final biopsy
Jan 10, 2015, 11:47 AM EST
Avery Harriman, son of Nebraska assistant coach Chris Harriman, received some great news this week.
Jan 6, 2015, 4:33 PM EST
Nebraska pulled in a Class of 2015 wing from the Australia.
Dec 31, 2014, 8:23 PM EST
The exchange occurred at the halfway point of the second half following a Tai Webster foul on Hanner Mosquera-Perea.
Dec 13, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Nebraska’s top reserve big man is out until the end of the month.
No. 21 Nebraska wins comfortably, but offensive improvements can make this team even tougher to defend
Nov 16, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
Terran Petteway scored 25 points, but the Huskers still have work to do offensively.
Nov 15, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
Now I’m really hoping Nebraska wins some games in the NCAA Tournament.
Nov 10, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Nebraska could have a key forward returning from injury this season.
Nov 7, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
I had so much fun writing that headline.
Nov 4, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
Tim Miles is always up to something.
Oct 21, 2014, 8:38 PM EST
Nebraska has been recruiting the state of Illinois very hard and it paid off with a 2016 commitment.
Oct 9, 2014, 10:01 PM EST
This is the second season-ending injury suffered by a Nebraska forward, with senior Leslee Smith going down with a knee injury in July.
Oct 5, 2014, 6:31 PM EST
The freshman point guard joins the Nebraska program after playing two seasons for Bob Hurley Sr. at St. Anthony HS in Jersey City.
Sep 22, 2014, 11:58 AM EST
The Simeon HS forward officially visited Nebraska this weekend, and both of his parents attended the school as well.
Aug 31, 2014, 9:05 PM EST
5-foot-11 point guard Glynn Watson becomes Nebraska’s second 2015 commitment.
Aug 20, 2014, 3:09 PM EST
How can Nebraska build on their surprising, successful 2013-2014 season?
Aug 12, 2014, 9:58 AM EST
As you might have expected, Tim Miles and his staff does one of the best Ice Bucket Challenges that you’ll see.
Aug 1, 2014, 12:57 PM EST
The 6-foot-8 Iowan averaged 17.1 points and 9.7 rebounds per game as a high school junior.
Jul 8, 2014, 5:53 PM EST
It is the second time Leslee Smith has suffered an ACL injury.
Jun 8, 2014, 2:36 PM EST
File this under: Tim Miles being awesome.
Mar 17, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
Nebraska found out Sunday that it would make the school’s first NCAA tournament appearance since 1998, and it’s safe to say that the folks at Pinnacle Bank Arena were enthused.
Mar 14, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
Down 18 midway through the second half, Ohio State seemed destined to drop their second-straight game to Nebraska. An unlikely hero, though, helped carry the Buckeyes to the Big Ten tournament semifinals.
Mar 9, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
Picked to finish last in the Big Ten’s preseason poll, Nebraska moved closer to its first NCAA tournament appearance since 1998 with a win over No. 9 Wisconsin.
Feb 28, 2014, 10:24 AM EST
On Saturday afternoon Nebraska will celebrate its past, with numerous former players returning to Lincoln for the Huskers’ game against Northwestern and the Legends Weekend festivities. And the current team will dress the part, wearing throwback uniforms inspired by the 1911-12 team. That team went 14-1 and won the Missouri Valley Conference title, the program’s…
- NCAA sanctions for Syracuse include 12 lost scholarships, nine-game suspension for head coach Jim Boeheim 0
- Bracketology: No. 1 seed line remains unsettled 3
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Carolina Part Two, and which bubble teams have the most on the line? 0
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 1
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)