Dec 18, 2014, 7:09 PM EST
Branden Dawson is the team’s leading rebounder, as he’s grabbing 8.7 boards per contest.
Dec 18, 2014, 12:00 AM EST
Dawson’s injury occurred on the same night that freshman Javon Bess made his regular season debut for the Spartans.
Dec 17, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Michigan State lost a lot of talent and experience from a title contender last season, but they’ve remained a top 25 team thanks to tremendous three-point shooting.
Dec 15, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
Tom Izzo is a man of many talents.
Dec 2, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
After missing six games, the Spartans will get back a key rotation member on the wing.
No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent
Nov 18, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
No. 4 Duke used its balanced offense to outlast No. 19 Michigan State in the opening game of the Champions Classic.
Nov 15, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
The Spartans are going to be lacking healthy bodies against Duke.
Nov 10, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Tom Izzo gave some constructive criticism to Michigan State’s Friday night exhibition opponent St. Cloud State on Saturday morning following a blowout Spartan victory.
Nov 8, 2014, 11:20 AM EST
Has Michigan State found its new leader?
Nov 2, 2014, 6:40 PM EST
Gavin Schilling played just 6.5 minutes per game last season. He’ll need to be ready (and able) to play more in 2014-15.
Oct 27, 2014, 7:20 PM EST
The Spartans suffer a loss from their bench as the season nears.
Oct 25, 2014, 8:47 PM EST
The intro video to Tom Izzo’s memorable entrance at “Michigan State Madness” Friday night.
Oct 24, 2014, 10:55 PM EST
Tom Izzo does it again. Add it to the long line of amazing midnight madness entrances.
Oct 18, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Michigan State’s played in many different places throughout Izzo tenure, but they’ve yet to visit The Palestra.
Oct 9, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
How will the Spartans respond to losing Adreian Payne, Keith Appling and Gary Harris?
Oct 9, 2014, 11:53 AM EST
Izzo is expected to be back in the office this week.
Oct 2, 2014, 6:37 PM EST
Cohesion was an issue for the Spartans last season. The hope this time around is that they won’t experience similar issues with there being two clear veteran leaders.
Aug 20, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Bryn Forbes averaged 15.6 points per game last season, shooting 43.4% from the field and 42.4% from three-point range.
Aug 14, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
The ALS Association stated that $4 million was raised from July 29 to August 12, with the challenge being an important reason why.
May 18, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Tom Izzo reportedly turned down the same $35 million deal that Stan Van Gundy received with the Detroit Pistons.
May 14, 2014, 11:01 PM EST
It’s just another aspect of the college game that seems to frustrate him.
May 9, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Michigan State and Oregon State won’t play a proposed game on the White House grounds.
Apr 15, 2014, 5:43 PM EST
Tom Izzo returns a key player from last season’s 29-win team.
Apr 14, 2014, 5:01 PM EST
Michigan State sophomore guard Gary Harris is the latest player to enter the 2014 NBA Draft.
Apr 10, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
An emotional speech from Tom Izzo the day after Lacey Holsworth’s passing.
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)