Apr 29, 2015, 9:56 PM EDT
Ward is Michigan State’s first commitment in the Class of 2016.
Tom Izzo blames himself, new Will Ferrell/Kevin Hart movie on Michigan State’s sluggish Sweet 16 start
Mar 28, 2015, 10:55 AM EDT
Michigan State might have been the only people in the country watching “Get Hard” on Friday afternoon.
Mar 28, 2015, 12:23 AM EDT
Second straight Elite 8 appearance for Tom Izzo and Co.
Mar 20, 2015, 3:02 PM EDT
Michigan State left the door open for Georgia down the stretch, but early turnovers problems were too much to overcome.
Feb 27, 2015, 9:55 AM EDT
Leading by six with 34 seconds remaining in regulation, Michigan State looked to be on their way to a home win over Minnesota. Then they fouled three-point shooters on two separate occasions.
Jan 30, 2015, 11:43 AM EDT
The donation will be used to improve the basketball offices and practice facility, with leftover funds being used for any improvements that may need to be made down the line.
Jan 1, 2015, 7:53 PM EDT
The Spartans were able to catch the final moments of the football team’s comeback win over Baylor in the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic.
Dec 18, 2014, 7:09 PM EDT
Branden Dawson is the team’s leading rebounder, as he’s grabbing 8.7 boards per contest.
Dec 18, 2014, 12:00 AM EDT
Dawson’s injury occurred on the same night that freshman Javon Bess made his regular season debut for the Spartans.
Dec 17, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Michigan State lost a lot of talent and experience from a title contender last season, but they’ve remained a top 25 team thanks to tremendous three-point shooting.
Dec 15, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
Tom Izzo is a man of many talents.
Dec 2, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
After missing six games, the Spartans will get back a key rotation member on the wing.
No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent
Nov 18, 2014, 9:20 PM EDT
No. 4 Duke used its balanced offense to outlast No. 19 Michigan State in the opening game of the Champions Classic.
Nov 15, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
The Spartans are going to be lacking healthy bodies against Duke.
Nov 10, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Tom Izzo gave some constructive criticism to Michigan State’s Friday night exhibition opponent St. Cloud State on Saturday morning following a blowout Spartan victory.
Nov 8, 2014, 11:20 AM EDT
Has Michigan State found its new leader?
Nov 2, 2014, 6:40 PM EDT
Gavin Schilling played just 6.5 minutes per game last season. He’ll need to be ready (and able) to play more in 2014-15.
Oct 27, 2014, 7:20 PM EDT
The Spartans suffer a loss from their bench as the season nears.
Oct 25, 2014, 8:47 PM EDT
The intro video to Tom Izzo’s memorable entrance at “Michigan State Madness” Friday night.
Oct 24, 2014, 10:55 PM EDT
Tom Izzo does it again. Add it to the long line of amazing midnight madness entrances.
Oct 18, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Michigan State’s played in many different places throughout Izzo tenure, but they’ve yet to visit The Palestra.
Oct 9, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
How will the Spartans respond to losing Adreian Payne, Keith Appling and Gary Harris?
Oct 9, 2014, 11:53 AM EDT
Izzo is expected to be back in the office this week.
Oct 2, 2014, 6:37 PM EDT
Cohesion was an issue for the Spartans last season. The hope this time around is that they won’t experience similar issues with there being two clear veteran leaders.
Aug 20, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Bryn Forbes averaged 15.6 points per game last season, shooting 43.4% from the field and 42.4% from three-point range.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 26
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)