Mar 9, 2015, 6:03 AM EDT
This week’s top 25.
Mar 2, 2015, 6:10 AM EDT
Kentucky is still No. 1, but there’s a bit of a shake-up in the rest of the top ten.
Feb 23, 2015, 9:09 AM EDT
Kentucky keeps improving while Virginia keeps racking up injuries.
Feb 16, 2015, 8:36 AM EDT
Kentucky is the best team in the country, but beyond that there are seven or eight teams that have set themselves apart.
Feb 9, 2015, 6:00 AM EDT
The back end of the top 25 is not easy to put together.
Feb 2, 2015, 8:53 AM EDT
Kentucky is still No. 1. Should Virginia remain No. 2?
Jan 26, 2015, 6:54 AM EDT
We have a new member in our Top Ten.
Jan 19, 2015, 6:26 AM EDT
How can we value a team that beat Louisville after losing to N.C. State and Miami?
Jan 12, 2015, 6:26 AM EDT
Five top ten teams lost last week. Conference play, baby.
Jan 5, 2015, 6:58 AM EDT
There is some movement in the Top Ten, with the first appearance for a team from the Pac-12.
Dec 29, 2014, 6:57 AM EDT
Who moved into the Top 10 this week and who dropped out?
Dec 22, 2014, 6:30 AM EDT
The top 12 remain the same, but there was plenty of movement in and around the rest of the top 25.
Dec 15, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
It was a slow week, meaning that there weren’t that many upsets and, thus, not much change to the Top 25.
Dec 8, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
There was some shuffling among the top five this week after we got three sensational matchups.
Dec 1, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Will we see a battle of two top three teams next week?
Nov 24, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Putting together a top 25 this early is tough to do as we balance expectations with early season performance.
Nov 17, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
This loss will hurt Harvard more than a normal Top 25 team.
Oct 16, 2014, 1:03 PM EDT
Three other teams got first-place votes.
Mar 10, 2014, 9:44 AM EDT
Florida is still No. 1. Wichita State is still No. 2. How does the rest of the Top 25 shake out?
Mar 3, 2014, 8:19 AM EDT
Virginia is the perfect example of why unbalanced schedules as a result of conference expansion is lame. The three teams that the ‘Hoos played twice during ACC play were Florida State, Maryland and Notre Dame. They didn’t have to play at North Carolina or at Syracuse. So while I certainly respect that the only loss…
Feb 24, 2014, 9:12 AM EDT
Arguing over whether or not Wichita State deserves to be the No. 1 team in the country is a conversation that is going to overtake college hoops over the next couple of weeks. Here’s my take: Florida deserves to be the No. 1 team in the country this week, even with their struggles over the…
Feb 10, 2014, 10:23 AM EDT
Thanks to road wins over the two toughest teams in the Missouri Valley this week, we’ve reached the point in the season where it seems more likely that Wichita State will head into the postseason with a perfect record. What that means is that over the course of the next five weeks, the biggest topic…
Feb 3, 2014, 11:10 AM EDT
I spent the morning arguing with Gary Parrish of CBSSports.com for his decision to include SMU in his Top 25. You can see it here. SMU is sitting right there at No. 25 despite the fact that, just six days ago, the Mustangs lost to South Florida at South Florida. His justification, more or less,…
Jan 27, 2014, 10:10 AM EDT
The toughest team to rank this week was Michigan, a team sitting at 15-4 on the season that, until last week, wasn’t even in the conversation to be in the top 25. I had them 18th last week. I slotted them No. 5 this week. Too high? Maybe, but there are a couple of things…
Jan 6, 2014, 2:16 PM EDT
For the first time since November 25th, 2007, Duke’s basketball program isn’t ranked in the top ten of the AP poll. Let me say that again. For the first time in 122 weeks — in more than six full seasons — Duke’s slid outside the top ten of the AP poll. That’s the second-longest streak…
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 0
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Kentucky-commit Jamal Murray scores 20 to headline Wednesday’s Pan-Am Games 0
- July Live Period Preview: Four story lines to follow from Las Vegas 0
- Drake committed an NCAA violation while at Kentucky’s Big Blue Madness (11)
- List for potential nicknames for North Dakota down to five (8)
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Is adidas giving their basketball programs throwback jerseys? (PHOTOS) (3)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)