Mar 25, 2015, 7:06 PM EDT
Traevon Jackson hasn’t played since late January, and how much he’ll be able to play against No. 4 North Carolina remains to be seen.
Mar 13, 2015, 2:47 PM EDT
Traevon Jackson hasn’t played since breaking a bone in his right foot during a loss at Rutgers in late January.
Feb 27, 2015, 7:20 PM EDT
The starting guard has missed the last 11 games.
Jan 12, 2015, 5:42 PM EDT
Wisconsin will lose an experienced starting guard for the next few weeks.
Jan 12, 2015, 12:32 PM EDT
Kaminsky and Jackson were both out at the end of Wisconsin’s loss to Rutgers.
Nov 28, 2014, 6:34 PM EDT
The Badgers were led by Frank Kaminsky with 17 points; 13 of which came in the second half.
Apr 3, 2014, 2:54 PM EDT
Wisconsin point guard Traevon Jackson has grown into the fearless floor general the Badgers have needed in their trek to the Final Four.
Mar 2, 2014, 2:31 PM EDT
For another year, Wisconsin will finish Big Ten play as one of the top four teams in the conference standings. That became a certainty on Sunday afternoon when No. 14 Wisconsin held off a late comeback from Penn State, defeating the Nittany Lions on the road with a 71-66 final, giving the Badgers their seventh consecutive…
Feb 9, 2014, 3:09 PM EDT
Traevon Jackson brought the ball up the floor with eight seconds to play and took Gary Harris off the dribble, draining a mid-range jumper to put Wisconsin up two. With 2.1 seconds remaining Travis Trice (13 points) saw his half-court heave bounce off the rim as the Badgers picked up an important 60-58 win at…
Oct 12, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Bo Ryan has been head coach at Wisconsin since 2001. His Badgers haven’t missed the NCAA tournament once during that time. They’ve never finished lower than fourth in the exceptionally loaded Big Ten. Think on that, and consider the persistence and consistency Ryan imparts to a team that changes in makeup every season. The grit…
Oct 7, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)