Dec 20, 2014, 7:18 PM EST
Burton was one of two sophomores to leave the Marquette program earlier this month.
Dec 19, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
Antravious Simmons averaged 0.7 points and 0.7 rebounds as a redshirt freshman at VCU.
Dec 19, 2014, 1:26 PM EST
Kansas State is one of many programs looking to land Semi Ojeleye, but all of their scholarships are accounted for currently.
Dec 14, 2014, 4:26 PM EST
Even with the possibility of Jahlil Okafor entering the 2015 NBA Draft, finding minutes in Duke’s front court moving forward was likely to be difficult for Ojeleye.
Dec 10, 2014, 6:26 PM EST
Antravious Simmons played in three of VCU’s eight games this season.
Dec 1, 2014, 4:12 PM EST
The Kansas native played one season for the Jayhawks.
Nov 26, 2014, 5:24 PM EST
Cameron Biedscheid averaged 6.2 points per game as a freshman at Notre Dame in 2012-13.
Oct 31, 2014, 1:12 PM EST
With the number of guards in the Kansas program, playing time was likely to be scarce for Conner Frankamp.
Oct 30, 2014, 7:26 PM EST
John Egbunu was an American Athletic Conference All-Freshman Team selection at USF last season.
Oct 23, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Hallice Cooke will have one hip operated on Monday, with the second surgery coming four weeks later.
Oct 15, 2014, 9:11 PM EST
JayQuan McCloud cited homesickness as the reason for his decision to leave the OVC program.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Sep 23, 2014, 2:20 PM EST
The 6-foot-8 forward has two years of eligibility remaining.
Sep 23, 2014, 10:10 AM EST
The former Virginia Tech big man will work hard in 2014-15 with an eye towards being a primary option in 2015-16.
Sep 11, 2014, 6:49 PM EST
Bethune-Cookman announced the addition of a 7-footer who last played college basketball during the 2011-12 season.
Sep 10, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
Cleveland State adds some experience, and they’re expected to request a waiver that would allow the transfer to play immediately.
Aug 26, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
The 6-foot-10 big man was dismissed from Missouri on April 10.
Aug 22, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
Dominic Woodson is now officially a Tennessee Volunteer.
Aug 22, 2014, 2:37 PM EST
Aaron Brown averaged 9.9 points per game and shot 39 percent from three last season, and he’ll be eligible to play immediately.
Aug 20, 2014, 5:38 PM EST
Deville Smith averaged 9.7 points and 2.7 assists in 32 games last season, making 18 starts.
Aug 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
The 6-foot-5 guard was granted his release over the weekend.
Aug 16, 2014, 11:26 PM EST
Aaron Brown made 30 starts and averaged 9.9 points and 4.3 rebounds per game last season.
Aug 13, 2014, 6:36 PM EST
Damien Wilson didn’t see much playing time at Memphis, resulting in his decision to transfer.
Aug 10, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
The 6-foot-6 wing played two seasons at Kansas.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)