Oct 31, 2014, 1:12 PM EST
With the number of guards in the Kansas program, playing time was likely to be scarce for Conner Frankamp.
Oct 30, 2014, 7:26 PM EST
John Egbunu was an American Athletic Conference All-Freshman Team selection at USF last season.
Oct 23, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Hallice Cooke will have one hip operated on Monday, with the second surgery coming four weeks later.
Oct 15, 2014, 9:11 PM EST
JayQuan McCloud cited homesickness as the reason for his decision to leave the OVC program.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Sep 23, 2014, 2:20 PM EST
The 6-foot-8 forward has two years of eligibility remaining.
Sep 23, 2014, 10:10 AM EST
The former Virginia Tech big man will work hard in 2014-15 with an eye towards being a primary option in 2015-16.
Sep 11, 2014, 6:49 PM EST
Bethune-Cookman announced the addition of a 7-footer who last played college basketball during the 2011-12 season.
Sep 10, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
Cleveland State adds some experience, and they’re expected to request a waiver that would allow the transfer to play immediately.
Aug 26, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
The 6-foot-10 big man was dismissed from Missouri on April 10.
Aug 22, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
Dominic Woodson is now officially a Tennessee Volunteer.
Aug 22, 2014, 2:37 PM EST
Aaron Brown averaged 9.9 points per game and shot 39 percent from three last season, and he’ll be eligible to play immediately.
Aug 20, 2014, 5:38 PM EST
Deville Smith averaged 9.7 points and 2.7 assists in 32 games last season, making 18 starts.
Aug 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
The 6-foot-5 guard was granted his release over the weekend.
Aug 16, 2014, 11:26 PM EST
Aaron Brown made 30 starts and averaged 9.9 points and 4.3 rebounds per game last season.
Aug 13, 2014, 6:36 PM EST
Damien Wilson didn’t see much playing time at Memphis, resulting in his decision to transfer.
Aug 10, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
The 6-foot-6 wing played two seasons at Kansas.
Aug 8, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Devin Carter didn’t see much playing time last season, but he did average 17.5 ppg at Lake Land College in Illinois in 2012-13.
Aug 5, 2014, 8:50 PM EST
The 6-foot-11 center could still end up playing for the Buckeyes this season.
Aug 3, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
The 7-footer will have three seasons left for Ohio State.
Aug 2, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
The Medina, Ohio native averaged 4.9 points per game as a redshirt freshman.
Aug 1, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Wilson averaged 5.9 minutes per game in two seasons at Memphis.
Jul 30, 2014, 9:25 AM EST
Rising sophomore forward Duncan Robinson played his freshman year at Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts, but could be on the move for next season.
Jul 23, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Brown averaged 5.5 points per game and made 13 starts in 35 appearances for the Ragin’ Cajuns.
Jul 20, 2014, 7:46 PM EST
Djambo’s playing time was unlikely to increase had he remained at Clemson, where he played 9.2 minutes per game last season.
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 31
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)