Oct 23, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Hallice Cooke will have one hip operated on Monday, with the second surgery coming four weeks later.
Oct 15, 2014, 9:11 PM EDT
JayQuan McCloud cited homesickness as the reason for his decision to leave the OVC program.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Sep 23, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
The 6-foot-8 forward has two years of eligibility remaining.
Sep 23, 2014, 10:10 AM EDT
The former Virginia Tech big man will work hard in 2014-15 with an eye towards being a primary option in 2015-16.
Sep 11, 2014, 6:49 PM EDT
Bethune-Cookman announced the addition of a 7-footer who last played college basketball during the 2011-12 season.
Sep 10, 2014, 8:45 PM EDT
Cleveland State adds some experience, and they’re expected to request a waiver that would allow the transfer to play immediately.
Aug 26, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-10 big man was dismissed from Missouri on April 10.
Aug 22, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
Dominic Woodson is now officially a Tennessee Volunteer.
Aug 22, 2014, 2:37 PM EDT
Aaron Brown averaged 9.9 points per game and shot 39 percent from three last season, and he’ll be eligible to play immediately.
Aug 20, 2014, 5:38 PM EDT
Deville Smith averaged 9.7 points and 2.7 assists in 32 games last season, making 18 starts.
Aug 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-5 guard was granted his release over the weekend.
Aug 16, 2014, 11:26 PM EDT
Aaron Brown made 30 starts and averaged 9.9 points and 4.3 rebounds per game last season.
Aug 13, 2014, 6:36 PM EDT
Damien Wilson didn’t see much playing time at Memphis, resulting in his decision to transfer.
Aug 10, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
The 6-foot-6 wing played two seasons at Kansas.
Aug 8, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Devin Carter didn’t see much playing time last season, but he did average 17.5 ppg at Lake Land College in Illinois in 2012-13.
Aug 5, 2014, 8:50 PM EDT
The 6-foot-11 center could still end up playing for the Buckeyes this season.
Aug 3, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
The 7-footer will have three seasons left for Ohio State.
Aug 2, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
The Medina, Ohio native averaged 4.9 points per game as a redshirt freshman.
Aug 1, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Wilson averaged 5.9 minutes per game in two seasons at Memphis.
Jul 30, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
Rising sophomore forward Duncan Robinson played his freshman year at Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts, but could be on the move for next season.
Jul 23, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Brown averaged 5.5 points per game and made 13 starts in 35 appearances for the Ragin’ Cajuns.
Jul 20, 2014, 7:46 PM EDT
Djambo’s playing time was unlikely to increase had he remained at Clemson, where he played 9.2 minutes per game last season.
Jul 20, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-4 Walker played just one season at Stony Brook.
Jul 17, 2014, 5:35 PM EDT
The former Wagner guard is headed back to the Horizon League, where he played two seasons at Valparaiso before his first transfer.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)