Sep 23, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
The 6-foot-8 forward has two years of eligibility remaining.
Sep 23, 2014, 10:10 AM EDT
The former Virginia Tech big man will work hard in 2014-15 with an eye towards being a primary option in 2015-16.
Sep 11, 2014, 6:49 PM EDT
Bethune-Cookman announced the addition of a 7-footer who last played college basketball during the 2011-12 season.
Sep 10, 2014, 8:45 PM EDT
Cleveland State adds some experience, and they’re expected to request a waiver that would allow the transfer to play immediately.
Aug 26, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-10 big man was dismissed from Missouri on April 10.
Aug 22, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
Dominic Woodson is now officially a Tennessee Volunteer.
Aug 22, 2014, 2:37 PM EDT
Aaron Brown averaged 9.9 points per game and shot 39 percent from three last season, and he’ll be eligible to play immediately.
Aug 20, 2014, 5:38 PM EDT
Deville Smith averaged 9.7 points and 2.7 assists in 32 games last season, making 18 starts.
Aug 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-5 guard was granted his release over the weekend.
Aug 16, 2014, 11:26 PM EDT
Aaron Brown made 30 starts and averaged 9.9 points and 4.3 rebounds per game last season.
Aug 13, 2014, 6:36 PM EDT
Damien Wilson didn’t see much playing time at Memphis, resulting in his decision to transfer.
Aug 10, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
The 6-foot-6 wing played two seasons at Kansas.
Aug 8, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Devin Carter didn’t see much playing time last season, but he did average 17.5 ppg at Lake Land College in Illinois in 2012-13.
Aug 5, 2014, 8:50 PM EDT
The 6-foot-11 center could still end up playing for the Buckeyes this season.
Aug 3, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
The 7-footer will have three seasons left for Ohio State.
Aug 2, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
The Medina, Ohio native averaged 4.9 points per game as a redshirt freshman.
Aug 1, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Wilson averaged 5.9 minutes per game in two seasons at Memphis.
Jul 30, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
Rising sophomore forward Duncan Robinson played his freshman year at Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts, but could be on the move for next season.
Jul 23, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Brown averaged 5.5 points per game and made 13 starts in 35 appearances for the Ragin’ Cajuns.
Jul 20, 2014, 7:46 PM EDT
Djambo’s playing time was unlikely to increase had he remained at Clemson, where he played 9.2 minutes per game last season.
Jul 20, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-4 Walker played just one season at Stony Brook.
Jul 17, 2014, 5:35 PM EDT
The former Wagner guard is headed back to the Horizon League, where he played two seasons at Valparaiso before his first transfer.
Jul 16, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
The former Ivy League is eligible immediately for Cal.
Jul 15, 2014, 6:20 PM EDT
He will have two more years of eligibility.
Jul 15, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
The Dunk City transfer will not play for Tennessee this season.
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Maryland transfer eligible this season at Georgia Tech (3)
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)