Mar 28, 2015, 12:23 AM EDT
Second straight Elite 8 appearance for Tom Izzo and Co.
Mar 20, 2015, 3:02 PM EDT
Michigan State left the door open for Georgia down the stretch, but early turnovers problems were too much to overcome.
Jan 1, 2015, 7:53 PM EDT
The Spartans were able to catch the final moments of the football team’s comeback win over Baylor in the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic.
Oct 9, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
How will the Spartans respond to losing Adreian Payne, Keith Appling and Gary Harris?
Oct 2, 2014, 6:37 PM EDT
Cohesion was an issue for the Spartans last season. The hope this time around is that they won’t experience similar issues with there being two clear veteran leaders.
Mar 20, 2014, 7:26 PM EDT
Adreian Payne’s career afternoon led the way, but don’t overlook Travis Trice’s 19 points in Michigan State’s win over Delaware.
Mar 18, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
A quality “unsung hero” could mean the difference between a good season and a truly special one.
Mar 15, 2014, 6:52 PM EDT
Once again whole, No. 22 Michigan State used solid execution on both ends of the floor to oust No. 12 Wisconsin in the Big Ten semifinals.
Feb 9, 2014, 3:48 PM EDT
At this point in the season Michigan State sophomore guard Gary Harris is one of the players who has to be considered not only for Big Ten Player of the Year honors but a spot on All-America teams as well. Averaging 18.1 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game (before Sunday), Harris is one…
Feb 9, 2014, 3:09 PM EDT
Traevon Jackson brought the ball up the floor with eight seconds to play and took Gary Harris off the dribble, draining a mid-range jumper to put Wisconsin up two. With 2.1 seconds remaining Travis Trice (13 points) saw his half-court heave bounce off the rim as the Badgers picked up an important 60-58 win at…
Oct 23, 2013, 1:10 PM EDT
Travis Trice had a bit of a disappointing season as a sophomore, as he spent much of the year battling a pair of concussions that he suffered in games. He averaged 4.9 points and 1.9 assists while shooting 40.3% from three in about 18 minutes per game, numbers that were essentially identical to what he…
Feb 19, 2013, 6:49 PM EDT
Michigan State guard Travis Trice has been cleared to play Tuesday against No. 1 Indiana, but it is unclear whether he will see time on the floor against the Hoosiers, Michigan State coach Tom Izzo announced this evening. “We did get clearance to use him,” Tom Izzo said on his pre-game show on the Spartan…
Feb 6, 2013, 6:44 PM EDT
Michigan State sophomore Travis Trice will miss Wednesday’s game against Minnesota as he works through concussion-like symptoms, Spartans coach Tom Izzo announced this evening and as reported by Diamond Leung of MLive.com. Trice, a 6-0, 170-pound native of Huber Heights, Ohio, dealt with concussion-like symptoms earlier in the season that caused him to miss five…
Nov 24, 2012, 12:29 AM EDT
Things have been looking up for Michigan State following a season-opening loss to UConn in Germany. The Spartans have won four straight and late Friday night, Tom Izzo and his club received some good news regarding a pair of guards. According to Diamond Leung of MLive.com, sophomore guard Travis Trice will return for Wednesday’s game…
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)