Oct 9, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
How will the Spartans respond to losing Adreian Payne, Keith Appling and Gary Harris?
Oct 2, 2014, 6:37 PM EST
Cohesion was an issue for the Spartans last season. The hope this time around is that they won’t experience similar issues with there being two clear veteran leaders.
Mar 20, 2014, 7:26 PM EST
Adreian Payne’s career afternoon led the way, but don’t overlook Travis Trice’s 19 points in Michigan State’s win over Delaware.
Mar 18, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
A quality “unsung hero” could mean the difference between a good season and a truly special one.
Mar 15, 2014, 6:52 PM EST
Once again whole, No. 22 Michigan State used solid execution on both ends of the floor to oust No. 12 Wisconsin in the Big Ten semifinals.
Feb 9, 2014, 3:48 PM EST
At this point in the season Michigan State sophomore guard Gary Harris is one of the players who has to be considered not only for Big Ten Player of the Year honors but a spot on All-America teams as well. Averaging 18.1 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game (before Sunday), Harris is one…
Feb 9, 2014, 3:09 PM EST
Traevon Jackson brought the ball up the floor with eight seconds to play and took Gary Harris off the dribble, draining a mid-range jumper to put Wisconsin up two. With 2.1 seconds remaining Travis Trice (13 points) saw his half-court heave bounce off the rim as the Badgers picked up an important 60-58 win at…
Oct 23, 2013, 1:10 PM EST
Travis Trice had a bit of a disappointing season as a sophomore, as he spent much of the year battling a pair of concussions that he suffered in games. He averaged 4.9 points and 1.9 assists while shooting 40.3% from three in about 18 minutes per game, numbers that were essentially identical to what he…
Feb 19, 2013, 6:49 PM EST
Michigan State guard Travis Trice has been cleared to play Tuesday against No. 1 Indiana, but it is unclear whether he will see time on the floor against the Hoosiers, Michigan State coach Tom Izzo announced this evening. “We did get clearance to use him,” Tom Izzo said on his pre-game show on the Spartan…
Feb 6, 2013, 6:44 PM EST
Michigan State sophomore Travis Trice will miss Wednesday’s game against Minnesota as he works through concussion-like symptoms, Spartans coach Tom Izzo announced this evening and as reported by Diamond Leung of MLive.com. Trice, a 6-0, 170-pound native of Huber Heights, Ohio, dealt with concussion-like symptoms earlier in the season that caused him to miss five…
Nov 24, 2012, 12:29 AM EST
Things have been looking up for Michigan State following a season-opening loss to UConn in Germany. The Spartans have won four straight and late Friday night, Tom Izzo and his club received some good news regarding a pair of guards. According to Diamond Leung of MLive.com, sophomore guard Travis Trice will return for Wednesday’s game…
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 2
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (3)