Mar 28, 2015, 12:23 AM EDT
Second straight Elite 8 appearance for Tom Izzo and Co.
Mar 20, 2015, 3:02 PM EDT
Michigan State left the door open for Georgia down the stretch, but early turnovers problems were too much to overcome.
Jan 1, 2015, 7:53 PM EDT
The Spartans were able to catch the final moments of the football team’s comeback win over Baylor in the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic.
Oct 9, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
How will the Spartans respond to losing Adreian Payne, Keith Appling and Gary Harris?
Oct 2, 2014, 6:37 PM EDT
Cohesion was an issue for the Spartans last season. The hope this time around is that they won’t experience similar issues with there being two clear veteran leaders.
Mar 20, 2014, 7:26 PM EDT
Adreian Payne’s career afternoon led the way, but don’t overlook Travis Trice’s 19 points in Michigan State’s win over Delaware.
Mar 18, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
A quality “unsung hero” could mean the difference between a good season and a truly special one.
Mar 15, 2014, 6:52 PM EDT
Once again whole, No. 22 Michigan State used solid execution on both ends of the floor to oust No. 12 Wisconsin in the Big Ten semifinals.
Feb 9, 2014, 3:48 PM EDT
At this point in the season Michigan State sophomore guard Gary Harris is one of the players who has to be considered not only for Big Ten Player of the Year honors but a spot on All-America teams as well. Averaging 18.1 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game (before Sunday), Harris is one…
Feb 9, 2014, 3:09 PM EDT
Traevon Jackson brought the ball up the floor with eight seconds to play and took Gary Harris off the dribble, draining a mid-range jumper to put Wisconsin up two. With 2.1 seconds remaining Travis Trice (13 points) saw his half-court heave bounce off the rim as the Badgers picked up an important 60-58 win at…
Oct 23, 2013, 1:10 PM EDT
Travis Trice had a bit of a disappointing season as a sophomore, as he spent much of the year battling a pair of concussions that he suffered in games. He averaged 4.9 points and 1.9 assists while shooting 40.3% from three in about 18 minutes per game, numbers that were essentially identical to what he…
Feb 19, 2013, 6:49 PM EDT
Michigan State guard Travis Trice has been cleared to play Tuesday against No. 1 Indiana, but it is unclear whether he will see time on the floor against the Hoosiers, Michigan State coach Tom Izzo announced this evening. “We did get clearance to use him,” Tom Izzo said on his pre-game show on the Spartan…
Feb 6, 2013, 6:44 PM EDT
Michigan State sophomore Travis Trice will miss Wednesday’s game against Minnesota as he works through concussion-like symptoms, Spartans coach Tom Izzo announced this evening and as reported by Diamond Leung of MLive.com. Trice, a 6-0, 170-pound native of Huber Heights, Ohio, dealt with concussion-like symptoms earlier in the season that caused him to miss five…
Nov 24, 2012, 12:29 AM EDT
Things have been looking up for Michigan State following a season-opening loss to UConn in Germany. The Spartans have won four straight and late Friday night, Tom Izzo and his club received some good news regarding a pair of guards. According to Diamond Leung of MLive.com, sophomore guard Travis Trice will return for Wednesday’s game…
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)