Mar 2, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Baylor picked up two huge wins, while Pointer led the Johnnies into the tournament this week.
Feb 28, 2015, 7:01 PM EDT
Kentucky has now won 46 SEC titles, and this group looks poised to add more hardware to the trophy case before the season concludes.
Feb 2, 2015, 12:52 PM EDT
Trey Lyles did not play on Saturday.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:48 PM EDT
Kentucky’s 8-for-49 from three over the last four games, but they’ve made up for that by controlling the offensive glass.
Nov 18, 2014, 11:47 PM EDT
A statement win for the top-ranked team in the nation, two days after struggling at home against Buffalo.
Nov 17, 2014, 2:40 PM EDT
Which five would you have on the floor if you were Coach Cal?
Nov 14, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
The nation’s top-ranked team went to 1-0 on the season.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
A compilation of Kentucky’s dunks from the Big Blue Bahamas Tour and two exhibition games.
Nov 7, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
As good as the Wildcats are, there are certainly some red flags here.
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:35 PM EDT
Kentucky held an NBA draft combine for all 30 NBA franchises on Friday, Oct. 11 in Lexington.
Oct 10, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Kentucky held a draft combine for all 30 NBA teams on Friday afternoon.
Sep 29, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
John Calipari’s loaded roster has required a new position on the Kentucky staff.
Aug 17, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Trey Lyles was one of three five-star commits in Kentucky’s freshman class.
Aug 12, 2014, 3:46 PM EDT
Tyler Ulis, Karl Towns, too much depth and why Alex Poythress’ play was so important.
Jun 24, 2014, 12:14 PM EDT
This has not been the easiest summer for Lyles.
Jun 11, 2014, 11:40 AM EDT
Lyles missed the annual Indiana Seniors-Juniors game.
Nov 5, 2013, 1:13 PM EDT
Trey Lyles did the best he could to put up a smokescreen in the hours leading up to his announcement, but once the Arsenal Tech HS product made his decision on ESPNU on Tuesday afternoon, the decision was what we all expected from the beginning. “Next year, I will be playing for the University of…
Sep 23, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
Elite 2014 forward and former Indiana recruit Trey Lyles announced on Instagram Monday evening that he was down to rivals Kentucky and Louisville as his final two schools. In the creative Instagram announcement, the 6’10”, 245-pound Lyles used photos of what he might look like in Wildcat blue or Cardinal red in what’s sure to…
Sep 16, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
As if the Kentucky-Indiana rivalry needed anything else to stoke the fire. Trey Lyles, a Top-10 prospect from the Class of 2014, ended a long commitment to Indiana this summer. Not unheard of, obviously. Players decommit all the time. But then came a report from Dan Dakich, radio host on Indianapolis’ ESPN 1070 The Fan,…
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 6
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 6
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 67
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 15
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (67)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)