Dec 10, 2014, 9:48 PM EST
Kentucky’s 8-for-49 from three over the last four games, but they’ve made up for that by controlling the offensive glass.
Nov 18, 2014, 11:47 PM EST
A statement win for the top-ranked team in the nation, two days after struggling at home against Buffalo.
Nov 17, 2014, 2:40 PM EST
Which five would you have on the floor if you were Coach Cal?
Nov 14, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
The nation’s top-ranked team went to 1-0 on the season.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
A compilation of Kentucky’s dunks from the Big Blue Bahamas Tour and two exhibition games.
Nov 7, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
As good as the Wildcats are, there are certainly some red flags here.
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:35 PM EST
Kentucky held an NBA draft combine for all 30 NBA franchises on Friday, Oct. 11 in Lexington.
Oct 10, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Kentucky held a draft combine for all 30 NBA teams on Friday afternoon.
Sep 29, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
John Calipari’s loaded roster has required a new position on the Kentucky staff.
Aug 17, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Trey Lyles was one of three five-star commits in Kentucky’s freshman class.
Aug 12, 2014, 3:46 PM EST
Tyler Ulis, Karl Towns, too much depth and why Alex Poythress’ play was so important.
Jun 24, 2014, 12:14 PM EST
This has not been the easiest summer for Lyles.
Jun 11, 2014, 11:40 AM EST
Lyles missed the annual Indiana Seniors-Juniors game.
Nov 5, 2013, 1:13 PM EST
Trey Lyles did the best he could to put up a smokescreen in the hours leading up to his announcement, but once the Arsenal Tech HS product made his decision on ESPNU on Tuesday afternoon, the decision was what we all expected from the beginning. “Next year, I will be playing for the University of…
Sep 23, 2013, 7:30 PM EST
Elite 2014 forward and former Indiana recruit Trey Lyles announced on Instagram Monday evening that he was down to rivals Kentucky and Louisville as his final two schools. In the creative Instagram announcement, the 6’10”, 245-pound Lyles used photos of what he might look like in Wildcat blue or Cardinal red in what’s sure to…
Sep 16, 2012, 11:24 AM EST
As if the Kentucky-Indiana rivalry needed anything else to stoke the fire. Trey Lyles, a Top-10 prospect from the Class of 2014, ended a long commitment to Indiana this summer. Not unheard of, obviously. Players decommit all the time. But then came a report from Dan Dakich, radio host on Indianapolis’ ESPN 1070 The Fan,…
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)