Apr 16, 2015, 1:57 PM EDT
Duke-bound Luke Kennard discusses the Blue Devils’ one-and-dones and filling the point guard role.
Apr 15, 2015, 9:54 AM EDT
Jones was the Final Four Most Outstanding Player.
Apr 13, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Duke’s Tyus Jones helps a former hero, Kevin Garnett, deliver the first pitch at the Minnesota Twins’ home opener.
Mar 7, 2015, 11:49 PM EDT
The backcourt that victimized North Carolina in the first meeting was at it again, combining to score 44 points and doing the majority of their damage in the second half off of ball screens.
Feb 20, 2015, 10:32 AM EDT
Six seniors, including Arizona’s T.J. McConnell and Gonzaga’s Kevin Pangos are also on the list.
Feb 19, 2015, 12:31 AM EDT
Jones scored 14 of his 22 points in the second half and overtime, and Cook was the primary defender on UNC’s Marcus Paige.
Feb 18, 2015, 11:41 PM EDT
This was as good of a game as you will see in college basketball.
Jan 31, 2015, 9:03 PM EDT
No. 4 Duke lands a stunning, come-from-behind win over No. 2 Virginia.
Dec 24, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
What does Duke need to do to remain a title contender this season?
Dec 19, 2014, 12:41 AM EDT
Even with the win there are things Duke needs to improve upon, most notably the fact that they’ve committed 36 turnovers over the last two games.
Dec 8, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
There were three matchups between top ten teams this week, but it was Virginia team that stole the spotlight.
Dec 4, 2014, 12:08 AM EDT
The big men were all the rage leading up to this game, but it was Duke’s guards who made the difference in Madison.
Nov 30, 2014, 6:53 PM EDT
Duke’s next opponent, No. 2 Wisconsin, should offer up a greater challenge than the previously unbeaten Black Knights.
Nov 19, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Duke’s backcourt had some questions entering the season but freshman Tyus Jones and senior Quinn Cook have played well together so far for the Blue Devils.
Nov 14, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
No. 4 Duke cruised to a season-opening win over Presbyterian on Friday night as the Blue Devils’ freshmen played a large role.
Nov 14, 2014, 7:55 PM EDT
Justise Winslow was one of three freshmen to start for the Blue Devils on Friday night.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 9, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The Blue Devils look like they’ve found a starting point guard.
Nov 4, 2014, 10:45 PM EDT
Duke rolled to a big win in its exhibition opener.
Nov 4, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Duke has as many all-americans on their roster this season as Kentucky. But are they as good as the Wildcats?
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EDT
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Oct 26, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Jahlil Okafor accounted for a total of 27 points and eight rebounds in the two 12-minute scrimmages.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Here are 21 things that could change the course of the 2014-2015 season.
Aug 10, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
Tyus Jones, Quinn Cook look to help each other improve during point guard “competition.”
Jun 15, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Justise Winslow and Tyus Jones, two future Duke Blue Devils, headline the 12-man team.
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)