Jan 13, 2015, 7:15 PM EST
UAB head coach Jerod Haase signed a two-year extension, but it includes an interesting clause.
Dec 27, 2014, 8:41 PM EST
Tokoto made just one field goal in UNC’s 89-58 win over UAB. Unfortunately for UAB’s WIlliam Lee, he got in the way.
Dec 5, 2014, 2:57 PM EST
The decision to cut three sports, most notably football, hasn’t gone over well at UAB. Fans and students voiced their displeasure Thursday night.
Nov 8, 2014, 9:20 AM EST
UAB needs to get a key freshman healthy for this season.
Oct 31, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Despite 29 wins (13 in conference play) Louisiana Tech missed out on the NCAA tournament. Michael White looks to change that this season, although, his team will have to go through the likes of UTEP and newcomer Western Kentucky, first.
Oct 5, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
The Emerald Coast Classic has some strong teams coming in for year two.
Sep 19, 2014, 2:46 PM EST
Interestingly enough, UAB visits Chattanooga December 22.
Sep 17, 2014, 10:10 PM EST
Last year’s Hoops on the Haasephalt event attracted nearly 4,000 fans on the UAB campus.
Sep 8, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Clemson has filled out its coaching staff after losing Earl Grant to the College of Charleston.
Aug 6, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
He was dismissed from the team in July
Jul 29, 2014, 11:55 AM EST
Chad Frazier was arrested back in April.
Jun 6, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
UAB got on the board in the 2015 class with junior college wing Dirk Williams.
Jun 5, 2014, 8:39 PM EST
The first team All-Conference USA point guard was arrested Thursday for his role in an April incident.
Jun 3, 2014, 6:50 PM EST
Faust’s busy offseason continues.
May 28, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Can anyone in Conference USA catchup up with Louisiana Tech?
Dec 1, 2013, 8:57 PM EST
When his former player and longtime assistant Jerod Haase was hired as the head coach at UAB, North Carolina head coach Roy Williams threw his protege a bone by agreeing to play a game at UAB. And on Sunday night the Blazers took full advantage of the opportunity, knocking off the 16th-ranked Tar Heels 63-59…
No. 19 New Mexico escapes but will need to be better defending dribble penetration against UMass (VIDEO)
Nov 21, 2013, 6:41 PM EST
Entering this weekend’s Charleston Classic as the lone ranked team in the event, the New Mexico Lobos are the team many expect to leave with the trophy on Sunday evening. But the Lobos ran into trouble in the form of the UAB Blazers, whose ability to attack the basket off the dribble in the second…
- Why Duke’s road win at Virginia was so shocking 3
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)