Jul 21, 2015, 8:30 PM EDT
UAB is losing a reserve guard to transfer
Jun 17, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
UAB would love to play Alabama, but their head coach wants a fair deal on the scheduling of those games.
Jun 12, 2015, 1:52 PM EDT
Also of note is the fact that all 14 teams will be eligible, after the event was limited to 12 teams last season.
Apr 29, 2015, 7:25 PM EDT
Conference USA requires its members to have football programs. UAB doesn’t, which is an issue.
Mar 25, 2015, 4:40 PM EDT
Keeping Haase in town is an important move for an athletic department that’s had its issues in recent months.
Mar 19, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
You might have noticed No. 14 seed UAB wearing mismatched shoes on Thursday afternoon. They’re doing it for a great cause.
Mar 19, 2015, 2:45 PM EDT
No. 14 seed UAB held off No. 3 seed Iowa State for the day’s first upset.
Mar 14, 2015, 6:39 PM EDT
UAB will make its first NCAA tournament appearance since 2011, and they’ve been a source of good news for an athletic department that could definitely use some.
Feb 6, 2015, 8:15 AM EDT
William Lee wasn’t one of the five Blazers who scored in double figures in their 80-60 win, but he did have this impressive dunk.
Jan 13, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
UAB head coach Jerod Haase signed a two-year extension, but it includes an interesting clause.
Dec 27, 2014, 8:41 PM EDT
Tokoto made just one field goal in UNC’s 89-58 win over UAB. Unfortunately for UAB’s WIlliam Lee, he got in the way.
Dec 5, 2014, 2:57 PM EDT
The decision to cut three sports, most notably football, hasn’t gone over well at UAB. Fans and students voiced their displeasure Thursday night.
Nov 8, 2014, 9:20 AM EDT
UAB needs to get a key freshman healthy for this season.
Oct 31, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Despite 29 wins (13 in conference play) Louisiana Tech missed out on the NCAA tournament. Michael White looks to change that this season, although, his team will have to go through the likes of UTEP and newcomer Western Kentucky, first.
Oct 5, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
The Emerald Coast Classic has some strong teams coming in for year two.
Sep 19, 2014, 2:46 PM EDT
Interestingly enough, UAB visits Chattanooga December 22.
Sep 17, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
Last year’s Hoops on the Haasephalt event attracted nearly 4,000 fans on the UAB campus.
Sep 8, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Clemson has filled out its coaching staff after losing Earl Grant to the College of Charleston.
Aug 6, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
He was dismissed from the team in July
Jul 29, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
Chad Frazier was arrested back in April.
Jun 6, 2014, 9:20 PM EDT
UAB got on the board in the 2015 class with junior college wing Dirk Williams.
Jun 5, 2014, 8:39 PM EDT
The first team All-Conference USA point guard was arrested Thursday for his role in an April incident.
Jun 3, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
Faust’s busy offseason continues.
May 28, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Can anyone in Conference USA catchup up with Louisiana Tech?
Dec 1, 2013, 8:57 PM EDT
When his former player and longtime assistant Jerod Haase was hired as the head coach at UAB, North Carolina head coach Roy Williams threw his protege a bone by agreeing to play a game at UAB. And on Sunday night the Blazers took full advantage of the opportunity, knocking off the 16th-ranked Tar Heels 63-59…
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)