Nov 8, 2014, 9:20 AM EST
UAB needs to get a key freshman healthy for this season.
Oct 31, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Despite 29 wins (13 in conference play) Louisiana Tech missed out on the NCAA tournament. Michael White looks to change that this season, although, his team will have to go through the likes of UTEP and newcomer Western Kentucky, first.
Oct 5, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
The Emerald Coast Classic has some strong teams coming in for year two.
Sep 19, 2014, 2:46 PM EST
Interestingly enough, UAB visits Chattanooga December 22.
Sep 17, 2014, 10:10 PM EST
Last year’s Hoops on the Haasephalt event attracted nearly 4,000 fans on the UAB campus.
Sep 8, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Clemson has filled out its coaching staff after losing Earl Grant to the College of Charleston.
Aug 6, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
He was dismissed from the team in July
Jul 29, 2014, 11:55 AM EST
Chad Frazier was arrested back in April.
Jun 6, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
UAB got on the board in the 2015 class with junior college wing Dirk Williams.
Jun 5, 2014, 8:39 PM EST
The first team All-Conference USA point guard was arrested Thursday for his role in an April incident.
Jun 3, 2014, 6:50 PM EST
Faust’s busy offseason continues.
May 28, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Can anyone in Conference USA catchup up with Louisiana Tech?
Dec 1, 2013, 8:57 PM EST
When his former player and longtime assistant Jerod Haase was hired as the head coach at UAB, North Carolina head coach Roy Williams threw his protege a bone by agreeing to play a game at UAB. And on Sunday night the Blazers took full advantage of the opportunity, knocking off the 16th-ranked Tar Heels 63-59…
No. 19 New Mexico escapes but will need to be better defending dribble penetration against UMass (VIDEO)
Nov 21, 2013, 6:41 PM EST
Entering this weekend’s Charleston Classic as the lone ranked team in the event, the New Mexico Lobos are the team many expect to leave with the trophy on Sunday evening. But the Lobos ran into trouble in the form of the UAB Blazers, whose ability to attack the basket off the dribble in the second…
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 0
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)