UC Irvine Anteaters
Jul 8, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Brandon Smith is considered a sleeper out west.
May 22, 2014, 7:33 PM EDT
Who will be the best mid-major teams next season?
Apr 15, 2014, 9:36 PM EDT
Watch the 7-foot-6 center play baseball.
Mar 20, 2014, 1:46 AM EDT
Cal Poly and Tennessee were the First Four winners on Wednesday, paring the NCAA tournament field down to 64 teams in the process.
Mar 12, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Regular season champion UC Irvine may have gone 13-3 in Big West play, but look for this tournament to provide a surprise or two.
Nov 15, 2013, 1:58 AM EDT
The semifinalists in the 2K Sports Classic have been known for months now, with UConn and Boston College meeting in one semifinal and Washington taking on Indiana in the other. But this is still a “tournament,” and on Thursday the UC Irvine Anteaters (and earlier Thursday the Toledo Rockets) displayed why that word should be…
Nov 7, 2013, 9:05 PM EDT
After making their first Big West tournament final appearance since 2008 this past spring, the UC Irvine Anteaters enter the 2013-14 season as the preseason favorite to win the conference and make their first NCAA tournament appearance as a Division I member. Armed with key returnees such as forward Will Davis II and guard Alex…
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)