UC Irvine Anteaters
Nov 20, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
Arizona, Michigan State and Providence all reached last season’s NCAA tournament.
Nov 6, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Every year features teams that step forward into the national limelight. Here are ten to keep in mind in advance of the 2014-15 season.
Oct 19, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
An entertaining regular season was followed by a wild conference tournament in 2013-14. Will that once again be the case?
Oct 15, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The top 15 teams from outside the power conferences. What did we get wrong?
Sep 21, 2014, 12:50 PM EST
A former UC Irvine forward could make his NFL debut on Sunday with the Arizona Cardinals.
Jul 8, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Brandon Smith is considered a sleeper out west.
May 22, 2014, 7:33 PM EST
Who will be the best mid-major teams next season?
Apr 15, 2014, 9:36 PM EST
Watch the 7-foot-6 center play baseball.
Mar 20, 2014, 1:46 AM EST
Cal Poly and Tennessee were the First Four winners on Wednesday, paring the NCAA tournament field down to 64 teams in the process.
Mar 12, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Regular season champion UC Irvine may have gone 13-3 in Big West play, but look for this tournament to provide a surprise or two.
Nov 15, 2013, 1:58 AM EST
The semifinalists in the 2K Sports Classic have been known for months now, with UConn and Boston College meeting in one semifinal and Washington taking on Indiana in the other. But this is still a “tournament,” and on Thursday the UC Irvine Anteaters (and earlier Thursday the Toledo Rockets) displayed why that word should be…
Nov 7, 2013, 9:05 PM EST
After making their first Big West tournament final appearance since 2008 this past spring, the UC Irvine Anteaters enter the 2013-14 season as the preseason favorite to win the conference and make their first NCAA tournament appearance as a Division I member. Armed with key returnees such as forward Will Davis II and guard Alex…
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)