May 22, 2015, 12:05 PM EDT
This isn’t the only addition UConn hopes to make to the 2016 class in the very near future.
May 18, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
A Class of 2016 big man will decide between two recent Final Four programs on Friday.
May 16, 2015, 5:32 PM EDT
Gibbs averaged 16.3 points and 3.8 assists per game at Seton Hall last season.
May 7, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
Samuel struggled offensively for the Huskies, but his emergence helped the program win its fourth national title in 2014.
May 1, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
Sterling Gibbs is on his way to UConn.
Apr 22, 2015, 9:36 AM EDT
Ollie’s name has been in the rumor mill regarding Oklahoma City.
Apr 18, 2015, 4:39 PM EDT
Miller averaged 16.8 points and 8.5 rebounds per game last season, and he’s an important addition for the UConn front court.
Apr 7, 2015, 10:29 PM EDT
It’s the third straight title for the UConn women
Apr 7, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
Focusing solely on comparing Auriemma to what John Wooden accomplished with his ten titles can’t come at the expense of acknowledging how he’s built UConn into the standard-bearer in the sport.
Apr 5, 2015, 11:06 PM EDT
Geno Auriemma’s program is now one win from its tenth national title, with old foe Notre Dame standing in the way.
Apr 1, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
Kevin Ollie and UConn will stay away from the Final Four in Indianapolis as the state of Connecticut has banned state-funded travel to the state.
Mar 30, 2015, 11:10 PM EDT
UConn, Notre Dame, South Carolina and Maryland make up the 2015 women’s Final Four.
Mar 5, 2015, 8:53 AM EDT
These eight teams can steal an automatic bid in conferences that will get at-large bids.
Late Night Snacks: No. 5 Wisconsin wraps up share of Big Ten title while Pitt, Stanford suffer damaging losses
Mar 1, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
Wisconsin hadn’t won the Big Ten since 2008, although they’ve never finished worse than fourth during Bo Ryan’s tenure in Madison.
Mar 1, 2015, 3:35 PM EDT
Rodney Purvis just crushed this dunk.
Feb 23, 2015, 9:10 PM EDT
One of the best guards in the Class of 2016 is down to seven programs.
The basketball rivalry between UConn and Syracuse is dormant but the Huskies still trolled the Orange on Twitter
Feb 17, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
UConn decided to do some expert trolling on Syracuse on Twitter on Tuesday.
No. 2 UConn rolls No. 1 South Carolina to win most anticipated women’s college basketball game of the season
Feb 9, 2015, 9:56 PM EDT
No. 2 UConn proved they’re the top team in women’s college basketball with a comfortable win over No. 1 South Carolina.
Feb 3, 2015, 8:50 PM EDT
UConn women’s coach Geno Auriemma reached a milestone with win No. 900 on Tuesday night.
Jan 28, 2015, 10:52 PM EDT
The Huskies will be short one perimeter option when they take on Cincinnati Thursday night.
Jan 20, 2015, 5:40 PM EDT
Some more important questions as we enter the middle of college basketball season.
CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Brandon Sampson to St. John’s, four-star could reclassify, New Zealand native visits three
Jan 16, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Jan 10, 2015, 12:25 PM EDT
Gary Clark threw one down on Ryan Boatright.
Dec 30, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Wins by Cincinnati (San Diego State), SMU (Michigan) and Temple (Kansas) help, but other than those results the American didn’t accomplish much in non-conference play. How much will that hurt come March?
Dec 24, 2014, 11:16 AM EDT
The Huskies have played a tough schedule thus far, and that will benefit them in conference play.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 21
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (22)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)