UNC Asheville Bulldogs
May 17, 2015, 2:59 PM EDT
He will have two years of eligibility remaining.
Apr 16, 2015, 10:13 AM EDT
Andrew Rowsey averaged nearly 20 points during his two seasons in Asheville.
Oct 16, 2014, 2:37 PM EDT
The Big South has plenty of young talent and should once again be a thrilling conference race.
Jun 3, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
John Cannon, a 6-foot-10 big man, is on the move from Georgia to UNC Asheville to finish up his career.
Mar 4, 2014, 2:33 PM EDT
There may not be a more wide-open conference tournament this season than the Big South. High Point won the North Division with the best record in conference play at 12-4, but they also needed to win 10 of their last 11 games to do so and are playing without one of their star forwards in…
Questions still need answering, but Kentucky takes a step in the right direction in win over UNC-Asheville
Nov 8, 2013, 10:28 PM EDT
Kentucky isn’t there yet. They looked sloppy and careless at times and are still learning how to play with each other, but it was evident in the Wildcats’ 89-57 victory over UNC-Asheville that John Calipari has a special group on his hands. Kentucky didn’t need to beat the Bulldogs by 32 points in order for…
Oct 10, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of our previews…
Sep 29, 2013, 2:05 PM EDT
It was announced on Saturday night that Willie Cauley-Stein, a projected starter for Kentucky in the frontcourt, will miss up to two weeks of practice time due to an injury sustained to his right hand. Considering the time of Cauley-Stein’s injury and if the 10-14 days of absence are accurate, he certainly should not miss…
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 1
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)