Jan 25, 2015, 5:38 PM EST
Chris Perry leads the Bulls in rebounding, and chest pains suffered during the team’s workout Saturday resulted in his having to be hospitalized.
Dec 30, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Wins by Cincinnati (San Diego State), SMU (Michigan) and Temple (Kansas) help, but other than those results the American didn’t accomplish much in non-conference play. How much will that hurt come March?
Nov 12, 2014, 8:05 PM EST
Chris Perry is USF’s most experienced front court player, and he’ll be a key figure in 2014-15.
Sep 6, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Antigua led the Dominican Republic to the knockout stage for the first time since 1978.
Aug 6, 2014, 9:33 PM EST
Luis Santos will finish out his high school career at Sunrise Christian Academy in Kansas.
Aug 6, 2014, 8:07 PM EST
A knee injury limited Anthony Collins to just eight games last season, and he also answered questions about his commitment to Orlando Antigua’s program.
May 13, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
The American boasts the reigning national champion, but another team may be the early favorite to win the league in 2014-15.
May 8, 2014, 12:19 AM EST
New USF head coach Orlando Antigua completed his coaching staff with the hiring of experienced assistant Sergio Rouco.
Apr 27, 2014, 4:40 PM EST
Former Marshall guard Kareem Canty has set up visits to South Florida, Penn State and UNLV.
Apr 20, 2014, 9:02 PM EST
USF lost two more players Saturday as guards Javontae Hawkins and Musa Abdul-Aleem decided to transfer.
Apr 19, 2014, 5:45 PM EST
Forward Zach LeDay has decided to leave the USF program after spending two seasons in Tampa.
Apr 13, 2014, 12:19 PM EST
Former USF point guard Josh Heath has decided to transfer to Georgia Tech.
Mar 28, 2014, 4:05 PM EST
After having its attempts to hire Steve Masiello fall through due to an issue with his resume, South Florida has reportedly offered its head coaching vacancy to UNLV’s Dave Rice.
Mar 26, 2014, 5:18 PM EST
After it was revealed that a discrepancy on Steve Masiello’s resume led to USF ending talks with the head coaching candidate, Manhattan has placed the coach on leave.
Feb 2, 2014, 6:14 PM EST
GAME OF THE DAY: Virginia 48, No. 18 Pittsburgh 45 It wasn’t pretty, and the game lacked the offensive fireworks seen last night at the Carrier Dome, but the Cavaliers and Panthers staged a tough battle in Pittsburgh. The difference was a Malcolm Brogdon three-pointer with less than a second remaining, moving Virginia to 8-1…
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)