Jan 25, 2015, 5:38 PM EDT
Chris Perry leads the Bulls in rebounding, and chest pains suffered during the team’s workout Saturday resulted in his having to be hospitalized.
Dec 30, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Wins by Cincinnati (San Diego State), SMU (Michigan) and Temple (Kansas) help, but other than those results the American didn’t accomplish much in non-conference play. How much will that hurt come March?
Nov 12, 2014, 8:05 PM EDT
Chris Perry is USF’s most experienced front court player, and he’ll be a key figure in 2014-15.
Sep 6, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Antigua led the Dominican Republic to the knockout stage for the first time since 1978.
Aug 6, 2014, 9:33 PM EDT
Luis Santos will finish out his high school career at Sunrise Christian Academy in Kansas.
Aug 6, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
A knee injury limited Anthony Collins to just eight games last season, and he also answered questions about his commitment to Orlando Antigua’s program.
May 13, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
The American boasts the reigning national champion, but another team may be the early favorite to win the league in 2014-15.
May 8, 2014, 12:19 AM EDT
New USF head coach Orlando Antigua completed his coaching staff with the hiring of experienced assistant Sergio Rouco.
Apr 27, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
Former Marshall guard Kareem Canty has set up visits to South Florida, Penn State and UNLV.
Apr 20, 2014, 9:02 PM EDT
USF lost two more players Saturday as guards Javontae Hawkins and Musa Abdul-Aleem decided to transfer.
Apr 19, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
Forward Zach LeDay has decided to leave the USF program after spending two seasons in Tampa.
Apr 13, 2014, 12:19 PM EDT
Former USF point guard Josh Heath has decided to transfer to Georgia Tech.
Mar 28, 2014, 4:05 PM EDT
After having its attempts to hire Steve Masiello fall through due to an issue with his resume, South Florida has reportedly offered its head coaching vacancy to UNLV’s Dave Rice.
Mar 26, 2014, 5:18 PM EDT
After it was revealed that a discrepancy on Steve Masiello’s resume led to USF ending talks with the head coaching candidate, Manhattan has placed the coach on leave.
Feb 2, 2014, 6:14 PM EDT
GAME OF THE DAY: Virginia 48, No. 18 Pittsburgh 45 It wasn’t pretty, and the game lacked the offensive fireworks seen last night at the Carrier Dome, but the Cavaliers and Panthers staged a tough battle in Pittsburgh. The difference was a Malcolm Brogdon three-pointer with less than a second remaining, moving Virginia to 8-1…
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)