Jan 26, 2015, 6:54 AM EST
We have a new member in our Top Ten.
Jan 20, 2015, 2:12 PM EST
Utah’s worst rebounding performance of the season cost them dearly in Tucson, but that wasn’t the first time the Utes have struggled on the glass in conference play this season.
Jan 19, 2015, 6:26 AM EST
How can we value a team that beat Louisville after losing to N.C. State and Miami?
Jan 17, 2015, 9:13 PM EST
Arizona rebounded more than half of its misses as they made a statement to the rest of the Pac-12 Saturday night.
Jan 17, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Saturday’s schedule of games is fantastic.
Jan 16, 2015, 9:05 AM EST
Five games between top 25 teams. Three of them feature teams in the top 11. That’ll be fun.
Jan 12, 2015, 6:26 AM EST
Five top ten teams lost last week. Conference play, baby.
Jan 5, 2015, 6:58 AM EST
There is some movement in the Top Ten, with the first appearance for a team from the Pac-12.
Jan 2, 2015, 2:42 PM EST
Pac-12 play begins today, with No. 8 Arizona, No. 10 Utah and No. 21 Washington among the contenders.
Jan 2, 2015, 10:00 AM EST
Also of note Friday is UCLA’s game at Colorado, with both teams needing to get back on track.
Dec 13, 2014, 5:56 PM EST
Utah has two losses, but challenging themselves in non-conference play will pay off down the road.
Pregame Shootaround: Two big ranked games between Utah and Kansas, North Carolina and Kentucky top the Saturday schedule
Dec 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Some strong games across the country in college basketball.
Dec 12, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
After a career-high the sophomore wing will get his second start this season.
Dec 12, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
There are a handful of really good games this weekend, including a pair of great matchups.
Dec 11, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
After going 3-8 in games decided by six points or less last season, No. 13 Utah is 2-1 in such contest through eight games in 2014-15.
Dec 11, 2014, 12:58 AM EST
Two of the big winners on Wednesday, No. 10 Kansas and No. 13 Utah, meet in Kansas City on Saturday.
Dec 8, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
There were three matchups between top ten teams this week, but it was Virginia team that stole the spotlight.
Dec 7, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Utah freshman center Jakob Poeltl had an interesting journey to college basketball.
Dec 4, 2014, 10:06 AM EST
Utah’s big win last night came without a key player.
Dec 4, 2014, 2:38 AM EST
Utah was able to make things uncomfortable for the Shockers with their defense, as the Shockers managed just eight assists on 24 made field goals.
Nov 21, 2014, 9:52 AM EST
Both Miami (2007) and Minnesota (2010) have won the event in the past.
Nov 18, 2014, 6:33 PM EST
Both teams shot 32 percent from the field in the early-season non-conference contest between Pac-12 and Mountain West programs.
Nov 18, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
What non-conference games we’re looking forward to this season and why.
Nov 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
While the Wildcats are favored to repeat as conference champs, the competition beneath them will be fierce.
Oct 12, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
The 6-foot-6 wing comes from the same two-year program as Delon Wright.
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)