Nov 21, 2014, 9:52 AM EST
Both Miami (2007) and Minnesota (2010) have won the event in the past.
Nov 18, 2014, 6:33 PM EST
Both teams shot 32 percent from the field in the early-season non-conference contest between Pac-12 and Mountain West programs.
Nov 18, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
What non-conference games we’re looking forward to this season and why.
Nov 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
While the Wildcats are favored to repeat as conference champs, the competition beneath them will be fierce.
Oct 12, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
The 6-foot-6 wing comes from the same two-year program as Delon Wright.
Oct 8, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Five programs expected to take a step forward, and five more that will take a step back this season.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The ten teams that landed just outside our top 25 rankings.
Sep 26, 2014, 9:54 PM EST
Of Utah’s 12 losses last season eight were by four points or less, a big reason why they missed out on the NCAA tournament.
Aug 26, 2014, 2:55 PM EST
Some teams are unlucky in losses. It’s not bad luck when you blow games you should have won, though.
Aug 26, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Value Add is college basketball’s equivalent to WARP.
Aug 7, 2014, 9:25 PM EST
Makol Mawien, a 6-foot-9 big who’s proven to be a good interior defender, joins Noah Togiai as players committed to join the Utah program next year.
Jul 12, 2014, 9:21 PM EST
With an eye towards helping his team contend in the Pac-12, Delon Wright’s working hard to improve his perimeter shot this summer.
Jun 22, 2014, 5:47 PM EST
SDSU would host the first meeting, with the return contest being played in Salt Lake City during the 2015-16 season if the deal is finalized.
Jun 21, 2014, 6:59 PM EST
After their non-conference schedule did them no favors last season, Utah will play Wichita State and Kansas in 2014-15.
May 23, 2014, 3:40 PM EST
The Pac-12 is sending an all-star team overseas for the first time since 1996, and the roster was announced Friday.
May 21, 2014, 10:31 AM EST
Arizona will once again be the clear favorite to win the Pac-12, but they won’t lack for challengers either.
May 19, 2014, 12:44 AM EST
Oklahoma announced that it’s one of four teams playing in next season’s MGM Showcase.
May 8, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
Missouri has officially allowed former signee Namon Wright to speak with other schools.
Apr 27, 2014, 6:10 PM EST
Utah announced Sunday that wing Princeton Onwas will not return to the program next season.
Apr 26, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
Utah added a late 2014 commitment on Friday with the signing of 7-foot Austrian cener Jakob Poeltl.
Apr 25, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Larry Krystkowiak’s done a good job of rebuilding the Utah program to this point, and he’s been rewarded with a new contract through 2018-19.
Mar 13, 2014, 5:24 PM EST
No. 4 Arizona rides suffocating defense and a balanced offense to a win over Utah in the Pac-12 quarters.
Mar 12, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
While there’s a clear favorite in the Pac-12 tournament, there will be plenty of drama with multiple teams looking to lock up a spot in the NCAA tournament.
Feb 23, 2014, 10:20 PM EST
Nine days ago the Arizona State Sun Devils earned a signature victory for their resume, beating then-No. 2 Arizona 69-66 in overtime. Conventional wisdom had Herb Sendek’s team well on its way to the NCAA tournament for the first time since 2009, and with contributors such as guards Jahii Carson and Jermaine Marshall and center…
Feb 20, 2014, 4:32 AM EST
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Boston College 62, No. 1 Syracuse 59 (OT) With a game at No. 5 Duke on Saturday night, many expected No. 1 Syracuse to take care of a struggling Boston College squad and move to 26-0. But the Eagles had other ideas, shooting 11-for-22 from three on their way to a…
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 4
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)