Oct 14, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
It is hard to argue with the preseason poll, but the A-10 is missing one notable name on their all-conference team.
Oct 13, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
The 2K Classic looks pretty good for 2015.
Sep 22, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
The St. Anthony product is a valuable recruit for each of the remaining schools, as they all have the eventual loss of current seniors to account for.
Sep 20, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
A three-star forward has four schools that are heavily involved.
Sep 10, 2014, 11:04 PM EDT
The Philadelphia-area product is down to six schools and has taken official visits to two of them.
Sep 9, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
The Rams have a reputation for being one of the toughest teams in the country. This is why.
Aug 27, 2014, 9:15 PM EDT
NBC Sports Network will broadcast 33 Atlantic 10 games.
Aug 19, 2014, 1:40 PM EDT
Shaka Smart brings in a perfect piece and that was a priority recruit.
Aug 16, 2014, 7:26 PM EDT
In order to play their high-intensity “HAVOC” system, VCU’s players need to be in excellent physical condition. Watch how they reach that stage here.
Aug 15, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
The senior guard averaged 3.5 steals per game in Shaka Smart’s Havoc defense.
Aug 9, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
VCU is playing a tough non-conference slate.
May 12, 2014, 9:34 AM EDT
Who makes a jump behind VCU and Dayton?
Apr 28, 2014, 6:10 PM EDT
VCU lost freshman guard Jairus Lyles to transfer on Monday
Apr 23, 2014, 10:38 PM EDT
Shaka Smart filled a vacancy on his staff Wednesday, hiring former Vanderbilt assistant David Cason.
Mar 27, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Despite earlier reports that he would be the next head coach at Marquette, Shaka Smart won’t be making that move.
Mar 25, 2014, 6:04 PM EDT
Shaka Smart’s top assistant will reportedly fill the Rice head coaching vacancy.
Mar 21, 2014, 10:32 PM EDT
No. 12 Stephen F. Austin picks up the first NCAA tournament win in school history, erasing a ten-point second-half deficit and ultimately beating No. 5 VCU by two in overtime.
Mar 18, 2014, 3:36 PM EDT
Just how badly will Johnson’s absence hurt VCU?
Mar 18, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
There are six Cinderella teams that could be dancing through the tournament’s second weekend.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
Instant analysis of the South Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
St. Joe’s punched its ticket to the NCAA tournament after entering the Barclays Center as a bubble team at the start of the A10 tournament.
Mar 14, 2014, 10:52 PM EDT
Rivals Richmond and VCU met for the third time Friday night, with the Rams completing the season sweep.
Mar 11, 2014, 12:47 PM EDT
Saint Louis will look to repeat as the Atlantic 10 Tournament champion, but it won’t be easy. The field in Brooklyn could have six, yes six, NCAA tournament-bound teams.
Mar 3, 2014, 10:31 AM EDT
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Marcus Smart, Oklahoma State Marcus Smart is back. After playing about as poorly as he possibly could for 30 minutes on Saturday night, Marcus Smart turned in as dominating of a performance as you will see to close out Oklahoma State’s season-changing win over No. 5 Kansas. Smart scored 12 of…
Mar 1, 2014, 9:03 PM EDT
After beating George Washington one week ago to move to 12-0 in Atlantic 10 play, No. 10 Saint Louis looked to be well-positioned to win a second consecutive regular season conference title. However the gap between the Billikens and the rest of the conference has tightened considerably since then, with Jim Crews’ team now dealing…
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)