Dec 11, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
All it took was one shot for T.J. Sorrentine to become a hero to an entire state.
Dec 7, 2014, 4:52 PM EST
If we are giving away fantasy points, my football team could use a few.
Dec 7, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Vermont is losing one of six freshman to injury for the season.
Dec 3, 2014, 6:34 PM EST
Maine is looking to connect with the Portland-based portion of its fan base with this one-game move.
Oct 17, 2014, 10:10 AM EST
The America East will be very open this season. Does Stony Brook finally make it to the NCAA Tournament out of the pack?
Jun 28, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Four-time defending CIS champion Carleton will host August exhibition games against Indiana, Memphis, UIC and Vermont.
Jan 24, 2014, 11:36 PM EST
With the top two teams in the America East doing battle, it should come as no surprise that this one came down to the final possessions. What may have been a surprise, however, is Stony Brook relinquishing a 17 point lead with 16 minutes remaining, and nearly giving the game away at the end with…
Jan 24, 2014, 4:24 PM EST
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Vermont at Stony Brook, 9:00 p.m. EST (ESPNU) Just two teams remain undefeated in America East play and it’s the two teams many expected to be the leading contenders to win the conference title back in the preseason. And with tonight’s schedule boasting just six games this is a good opportunity…
Jan 10, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
If one is to strictly judge a program’s success by berths to the NCAA Tournament, Albany and Vermont have been the top programs in the America East conference for the past 11 seasons as they have been there a combined eight times. Will Brown has had sustained success at Albany, while Vermont’s success has been…
Nov 30, 2013, 2:23 AM EST
GAME OF THE DAY: Villanova 63, No. 2 Kansas 59 In a day full of great games, Villanova knocking off No. 2 and previously undefeated Kansas takes the cake. The game was hardly pretty, but that doesn’t much matter to Jay Wright. In fact, it seemed like Wright’s game plan against Kansas was to play…
Nov 25, 2013, 2:57 PM EST
Duke hasn’t lost a non-conference game at home since all the way back in 2000, which St. John’s nipped them 83-82. That almost changed on Sunday night, as the Blue Devils came about as close as you can come to losing without actually doing it. They beat 1-5 Vermont 91-90, but it wasn’t that simple.…
Nov 24, 2013, 9:16 PM EST
After having trouble defensively in their 83-74 win over East Carolina on Tuesday night, No. 6 Duke had their hands full with the Vermont Catamounts on Sunday evening. Thanks to a Rodney Hood free throw with five seconds remaining and Vermont not attempting a shot in time on the ensuing possession the Blue Devils escaped…
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)