Jan 26, 2015, 6:54 AM EST
We have a new member in our Top Ten.
Jan 25, 2015, 10:10 AM EST
One of the best big men in the 2016 class could decide between three powerhouse programs on Sunday.
Jan 23, 2015, 11:45 AM EST
Duke has moved to the one-line, replacing Villanova, and their upcoming stretch of three straight road games could have a significant impact on where they land in March.
Jan 20, 2015, 10:52 AM EST
This is a win that the Hoyas badly needed.
John Thompson III takes issue with Georgetown students storming floor after win over No. 4 Villanova (VIDEO)
Jan 20, 2015, 12:40 AM EST
Court storming controversy season is in full swing.
Jan 19, 2015, 6:26 AM EST
How can we value a team that beat Louisville after losing to N.C. State and Miami?
CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Brandon Sampson to St. John’s, four-star could reclassify, New Zealand native visits three
Jan 16, 2015, 3:45 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Jan 12, 2015, 6:26 AM EST
Five top ten teams lost last week. Conference play, baby.
Jan 6, 2015, 11:35 PM EST
No. 8 Villanova put on a clinic in the second half and beat down tired and hurting No. 24 St. John’s.
Jan 5, 2015, 6:58 AM EST
There is some movement in the Top Ten, with the first appearance for a team from the Pac-12.
Jan 4, 2015, 12:22 AM EST
All of Saturdays college basketball action is updated here.
Jan 3, 2015, 2:42 PM EST
No. 6 Villanova remained unbeaten with a close Big East road win over Seton Hall.
Dec 30, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
The Big East has a Final Four contender and a deeper stable of teams this season.
Dec 29, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
With Arizona, Washington and Louisville losing, there are just six unbeatens left.
Dec 29, 2014, 6:57 AM EST
Who moved into the Top 10 this week and who dropped out?
Dec 26, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
Darrun Hilliard suffered a concussion on Dec. 20 in an overtime win over Syracuse.
Dec 22, 2014, 11:54 AM EST
We went an entire week without an unbeaten losing.
Dec 22, 2014, 6:30 AM EST
The top 12 remain the same, but there was plenty of movement in and around the rest of the top 25.
Dec 21, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
The Orange and Wildcats have split a home-and-home series since the old Big East disbanded several years ago.
Dec 20, 2014, 3:26 PM EST
Not surprising, considering Gus Johnson is on the call.
Dec 19, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Villanova is off to another good start in the regular season, but heading into the New Year, the Wildcats will need to rack up the wins in postseason play.
Dec 15, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
There are nine unbeaten teams left in the country.
Dec 15, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
It was a slow week, meaning that there weren’t that many upsets and, thus, not much change to the Top 25.
Dec 9, 2014, 11:30 PM EST
The Jimmy V Classic and some top-25 teams playing highlighted Tuesday night.
Dec 8, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
There are 12 teams left without a loss. Some are obvious. Others are a surprise.
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)