Feb 27, 2015, 11:01 AM EST
While the Wildcats continue to roll along, other one-seeds are up for discussion as the season moves into the month of March.
Feb 26, 2015, 12:38 AM EST
And No. 2 Virginia limited Wake Forest to 21.8% shooting without two starters.
Feb 23, 2015, 7:03 PM EST
Without London Perrantes, Virginia freshman Devon Hall saw more action that expected in the second half of Sunday’s win over Florida State.
Feb 23, 2015, 9:09 AM EST
Kentucky keeps improving while Virginia keeps racking up injuries.
Feb 20, 2015, 12:02 PM EST
While the opinion earlier this season was that the Big Ten was “down,” the conference could wind up with more bids than expected come Selection Sunday.
Feb 18, 2015, 1:49 PM EST
Virginia can win the ACC and get a No. 1 seed without Justin Anderson, but they are not the same team with him out.
Feb 16, 2015, 8:36 AM EST
Kentucky is the best team in the country, but beyond that there are seven or eight teams that have set themselves apart.
Feb 11, 2015, 10:32 PM EST
Some teams that are in need of wins for their NCAA tournament hopes took road losses that will do them no favors Wednesday night.
Feb 9, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Kentucky and Oklahoma State both picked up big wins this week.
Feb 9, 2015, 6:00 AM EST
The back end of the top 25 is not easy to put together.
Feb 7, 2015, 11:26 PM EST
It’s unclear just how much time Anderson will miss.
Feb 7, 2015, 9:30 PM EST
The Cardinals have yet to develop the supporting cast that they need.
Feb 7, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Two big ACC games dominate Saturday.
Feb 2, 2015, 11:33 PM EST
Two top-15 matchups were the focus of Monday night’s action.
Feb 2, 2015, 9:46 PM EST
Remember when I said Virginia was still the second best team in the country? Told you so.
Feb 2, 2015, 5:30 PM EST
Two big games on Monday night in the ACC and Big 12.
Feb 2, 2015, 8:53 AM EST
Kentucky is still No. 1. Should Virginia remain No. 2?
Feb 1, 2015, 1:15 PM EST
Duke’s road win at Virginia was one of the most shocking results of the college basketball season.
Jan 31, 2015, 9:03 PM EST
No. 4 Duke lands a stunning, come-from-behind win over No. 2 Virginia.
Pregame Shootaround: Duke battles Virginia and Wichita State gets its biggest Valley test on a busy Saturday
Jan 31, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Duke and Virginia highlights a busy Saturday slate.
Jan 26, 2015, 2:03 PM EST
Don’t be surprised if there is only one unbeaten left by this time next week.
Jan 26, 2015, 6:54 AM EST
We have a new member in our Top Ten.
Jan 25, 2015, 5:09 PM EST
Also of note on Sunday was Ohio State picking up its first RPI Top 50 win of the season, and both No. 8 Notre Dame and No. 13 Maryland coming back from double-digit deficits.
Jan 23, 2015, 11:45 AM EST
Duke has moved to the one-line, replacing Villanova, and their upcoming stretch of three straight road games could have a significant impact on where they land in March.
Jan 22, 2015, 10:15 PM EST
No. 2 Virginia held a team under 28 points for the third time this season, and D’Angelo Russell put on a show in Ohio State’s win at Northwestern.
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 2
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 1
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)