Dec 18, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
Also of note was Ole Miss avoiding what would have been their fourth home loss of the season.
Dec 18, 2014, 10:53 AM EST
Three-point shooting might be the key to the Virginia season.
Dec 17, 2014, 5:56 PM EST
After shooting 40.7% from the field and 29.4% from three as a sophomore, Anderson’s off to a hot start for the sixth-ranked Cavaliers.
Dec 15, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
There are nine unbeaten teams left in the country.
Dec 15, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
It was a slow week, meaning that there weren’t that many upsets and, thus, not much change to the Top 25.
Dec 8, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
There are 12 teams left without a loss. Some are obvious. Others are a surprise.
Dec 8, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
There were three matchups between top ten teams this week, but it was Virginia team that stole the spotlight.
Dec 8, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
There was some shuffling among the top five this week after we got three sensational matchups.
Dec 6, 2014, 4:39 PM EST
Virginia was not rattled by VCU’s Havoc pressure.
Dec 5, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
There aren’t a ton of games this weekend, but there are three legitimately great matchups.
Dec 4, 2014, 12:51 AM EST
How costly will this win be for the Cavs?
Dec 2, 2014, 9:17 AM EST
The value that Joe Harris provided UVA last season was not totally represented in the box score.
Dec 1, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
We rank the 14 games in order for you.
Dec 1, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
Will we see a battle of two top three teams next week?
Nov 29, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Vanderbilt and La Salle kick things off, with Rutgers and No. 8 Virginia to follow.
Nov 28, 2014, 5:55 PM EST
The 2014 Barclays Center Classic will air a doubleheader on Friday night, live on NBC Sports Network. Coverage on NBCSN begins at 7 p.m. EST
Nov 21, 2014, 9:17 PM EST
Justin Anderson led all scorers with 18.
Nov 21, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
Also of note is George Washington’s trip to Charlottesville, and Dayton facing UConn in Puerto Rico.
Nov 20, 2014, 9:29 PM EST
2015 participants George Mason (2010) and Seton Hall (2011) will play in the Gildan Charleston Classic for the second time in the history of the event.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 7, 2014, 5:25 PM EST
The Cavaliers will be down a starter against James Madison on Nov. 14.
Nov 4, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Plenty of great floor leaders pepper this list.
Nov 3, 2014, 8:25 PM EST
A five-star recruit in the Class of 2016 is cutting his list.
Oct 31, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Virginia is coming off of a dual-ACC title and returns the majority of the key players from that team.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kentucky’s on top, but who’s next in line?
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)