Jan 26, 2015, 2:03 PM EST
Don’t be surprised if there is only one unbeaten left by this time next week.
Jan 26, 2015, 6:54 AM EST
We have a new member in our Top Ten.
Jan 25, 2015, 5:09 PM EST
Also of note on Sunday was Ohio State picking up its first RPI Top 50 win of the season, and both No. 8 Notre Dame and No. 13 Maryland coming back from double-digit deficits.
Jan 23, 2015, 11:45 AM EST
Duke has moved to the one-line, replacing Villanova, and their upcoming stretch of three straight road games could have a significant impact on where they land in March.
Jan 22, 2015, 10:15 PM EST
No. 2 Virginia held a team under 28 points for the third time this season, and D’Angelo Russell put on a show in Ohio State’s win at Northwestern.
Jan 20, 2015, 5:40 PM EST
Some more important questions as we enter the middle of college basketball season.
Jan 20, 2015, 4:38 PM EST
With football approaching its biggest game of the season, a college basketball reset in the form of some burning questions.
Jan 19, 2015, 2:15 PM EST
Who remains undefeated the longest?
Jan 19, 2015, 6:26 AM EST
How can we value a team that beat Louisville after losing to N.C. State and Miami?
Jan 12, 2015, 3:07 PM EST
How long will Kentucky and Virginia last?
Jan 12, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
UCLA’s season looked like it was over, while Virginia’s improvement seemingly won’t stop.
Jan 12, 2015, 6:26 AM EST
Five top ten teams lost last week. Conference play, baby.
Jan 10, 2015, 8:48 PM EST
Third-ranked Virginia now owns road wins over Notre Dame, Maryland and VCU.
Jan 10, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
A big day of Saturday hoops featuring multiple top-25 matchups.
Jan 7, 2015, 5:11 PM EST
Virginia is one of the best defensive teams in the country. This is how they do it.
Jan 5, 2015, 10:48 AM EST
We’re now down to just three unbeaten teams left in the country.
Jan 5, 2015, 6:58 AM EST
There is some movement in the Top Ten, with the first appearance for a team from the Pac-12.
Jan 2, 2015, 11:06 AM EST
The ACC is loaded at the top. But there isn’t much after the top five.
Jan 1, 2015, 6:02 PM EST
Having already landed two guards in the class, Virginia added power forward Sacha Killeya-Jones on Thursday.
Dec 30, 2014, 6:38 PM EST
Seriously, why do this?
Dec 29, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
With Arizona, Washington and Louisville losing, there are just six unbeatens left.
Dec 29, 2014, 6:57 AM EST
Who moved into the Top 10 this week and who dropped out?
Dec 22, 2014, 11:54 AM EST
We went an entire week without an unbeaten losing.
Dec 22, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Some new faces make their way into the Weekly Awards.
Dec 22, 2014, 6:30 AM EST
The top 12 remain the same, but there was plenty of movement in and around the rest of the top 25.
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (5)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)