Mar 22, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
Darion Atkins didn’t hold back when talking about the effort and intensity of his Virginia teammates.
Mar 22, 2015, 2:33 PM EDT
Tom Izzo and Michigan State are making another NCAA Tournament run.
Mar 20, 2015, 5:47 PM EDT
No. 2 seed Virginia needed a late push to get past No. 15 Belmont.
Mar 13, 2015, 9:41 PM EDT
North Carolina is playing well at the right time.
Pregame Shootaround: No. 2 Duke, No. 11 Notre Dame meet for third time, No. 1 Kentucky makes SEC tournament debut
Mar 13, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
There are a number of big games in conference tournaments, and bubble teams such as UCLA and Tulsa need to make statements as well.
Mar 9, 2015, 6:03 AM EDT
This week’s top 25.
Mar 5, 2015, 3:14 PM EDT
Man, this is a serious blow.
Mar 5, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
I’ve been asked the question enough. Here are the answers.
Mar 4, 2015, 9:41 AM EDT
Justin Anderson has been out for more than three weeks after fracturing a finger.
Mar 2, 2015, 6:10 AM EDT
Kentucky is still No. 1, but there’s a bit of a shake-up in the rest of the top ten.
Feb 27, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
While the Wildcats continue to roll along, other one-seeds are up for discussion as the season moves into the month of March.
Feb 26, 2015, 12:38 AM EDT
And No. 2 Virginia limited Wake Forest to 21.8% shooting without two starters.
Feb 23, 2015, 7:03 PM EDT
Without London Perrantes, Virginia freshman Devon Hall saw more action that expected in the second half of Sunday’s win over Florida State.
Feb 23, 2015, 9:09 AM EDT
Kentucky keeps improving while Virginia keeps racking up injuries.
Feb 20, 2015, 12:02 PM EDT
While the opinion earlier this season was that the Big Ten was “down,” the conference could wind up with more bids than expected come Selection Sunday.
Feb 18, 2015, 1:49 PM EDT
Virginia can win the ACC and get a No. 1 seed without Justin Anderson, but they are not the same team with him out.
Feb 16, 2015, 8:36 AM EDT
Kentucky is the best team in the country, but beyond that there are seven or eight teams that have set themselves apart.
Feb 11, 2015, 10:32 PM EDT
Some teams that are in need of wins for their NCAA tournament hopes took road losses that will do them no favors Wednesday night.
Feb 9, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Kentucky and Oklahoma State both picked up big wins this week.
Feb 9, 2015, 6:00 AM EDT
The back end of the top 25 is not easy to put together.
Feb 7, 2015, 11:26 PM EDT
It’s unclear just how much time Anderson will miss.
Feb 7, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
The Cardinals have yet to develop the supporting cast that they need.
Feb 7, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Two big ACC games dominate Saturday.
Feb 2, 2015, 11:33 PM EDT
Two top-15 matchups were the focus of Monday night’s action.
Feb 2, 2015, 9:46 PM EDT
Remember when I said Virginia was still the second best team in the country? Told you so.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 0
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 5
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 6
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)