Jan 26, 2015, 6:54 PM EST
Washington loses one of the most talented shot blockers in the nation.
Jan 16, 2015, 10:20 AM EST
“The Glove” and “Reignman” were in attendance as their sons played against each other for the first time at the collegiate level.
Jan 15, 2015, 8:58 PM EST
Jernard Jarreau injured his right knee in the second half of Washington’s loss to Washington State on Saturday, and it was decided after two days of practice that he needed to undergo this procedure.
Jan 3, 2015, 12:45 AM EST
Second-chance points, points off turnovers and hot shooting in the second half led to Cal’s big win over No. 21 Washington.
Jan 2, 2015, 2:42 PM EST
Pac-12 play begins today, with No. 8 Arizona, No. 10 Utah and No. 21 Washington among the contenders.
Jan 2, 2015, 10:00 AM EST
Also of note Friday is UCLA’s game at Colorado, with both teams needing to get back on track.
Dec 29, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
With Arizona, Washington and Louisville losing, there are just six unbeatens left.
Dec 28, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Despite trailing by as many as 16 points in the second half, Stony Brook managed to pick up its first-ever win over a ranked opponent.
Dec 24, 2014, 12:26 PM EST
The most surprising players, teams and leagues this season.
Dec 22, 2014, 11:54 AM EST
We went an entire week without an unbeaten losing.
Dec 22, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Some new faces make their way into the Weekly Awards.
Dec 21, 2014, 12:10 AM EST
With pieces that fit together better than last season’s 17-15 squad, the Huskies are off to a 10-0 start.
Dec 20, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
If you don’t feel like watching lower-tier bowl games, you’ll be happy to know that Saturday is loaded with great games.
Dec 19, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Oklahoma-Washington, Ohio State-North Carolina and UCLA-Kentucky are just three of the marquee matchups.
Dec 15, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
There are nine unbeaten teams left in the country.
Pregame Shootaround: Washington, Syracuse, N.C. State among teams hosting feisty mid-major opponents
Dec 14, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Sunday isn’t a great day of college hoops, but some intriguing matchups.
Dec 8, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
There are 12 teams left without a loss. Some are obvious. Others are a surprise.
Dec 7, 2014, 8:55 AM EST
No top-ten matchups on Saturday, but still some intriguing games and some ranked teams heading into action.
Nov 29, 2014, 9:47 PM EST
After putting together one of the nation’s best 2015 recruiting classes, Washington keeps a Top 100 2016 prospect home with JaQuori McLaughlin’s commitment.
Nov 28, 2014, 5:58 PM EST
Here are the teams competing in the top early-season tournament.
Nov 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
While the Wildcats are favored to repeat as conference champs, the competition beneath them will be fierce.
Oct 26, 2014, 10:50 PM EST
Washington is now without a 2016 commitment, but three of their six 2015 commits are perimeter players.
Oct 20, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 18, 2014, 6:43 PM EST
Arkansas, Iowa State, Rutgers and Washington remain in contention for 6-foot-9 Malik Dime.
Oct 7, 2014, 10:40 PM EST
Washington is losing some front court depth before the 2014-15 season begins.
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 2
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 1
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)