California wins at Washington thanks to Sam Singer’s three-pointer with four seconds remaining (VIDEO)
Feb 1, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Sam Singer’s made just five three-pointers this season, with the biggest one coming in the final seconds of their game at Washington on Sunday.
Jan 26, 2015, 6:54 PM EDT
Washington loses one of the most talented shot blockers in the nation.
Jan 16, 2015, 10:20 AM EDT
“The Glove” and “Reignman” were in attendance as their sons played against each other for the first time at the collegiate level.
Jan 15, 2015, 8:58 PM EDT
Jernard Jarreau injured his right knee in the second half of Washington’s loss to Washington State on Saturday, and it was decided after two days of practice that he needed to undergo this procedure.
Jan 3, 2015, 12:45 AM EDT
Second-chance points, points off turnovers and hot shooting in the second half led to Cal’s big win over No. 21 Washington.
Jan 2, 2015, 2:42 PM EDT
Pac-12 play begins today, with No. 8 Arizona, No. 10 Utah and No. 21 Washington among the contenders.
Jan 2, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
Also of note Friday is UCLA’s game at Colorado, with both teams needing to get back on track.
Dec 29, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
With Arizona, Washington and Louisville losing, there are just six unbeatens left.
Dec 28, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
Despite trailing by as many as 16 points in the second half, Stony Brook managed to pick up its first-ever win over a ranked opponent.
Dec 24, 2014, 12:26 PM EDT
The most surprising players, teams and leagues this season.
Dec 22, 2014, 11:54 AM EDT
We went an entire week without an unbeaten losing.
Dec 22, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Some new faces make their way into the Weekly Awards.
Dec 21, 2014, 12:10 AM EDT
With pieces that fit together better than last season’s 17-15 squad, the Huskies are off to a 10-0 start.
Dec 20, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
If you don’t feel like watching lower-tier bowl games, you’ll be happy to know that Saturday is loaded with great games.
Dec 19, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Oklahoma-Washington, Ohio State-North Carolina and UCLA-Kentucky are just three of the marquee matchups.
Dec 15, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
There are nine unbeaten teams left in the country.
Pregame Shootaround: Washington, Syracuse, N.C. State among teams hosting feisty mid-major opponents
Dec 14, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Sunday isn’t a great day of college hoops, but some intriguing matchups.
Dec 8, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
There are 12 teams left without a loss. Some are obvious. Others are a surprise.
Dec 7, 2014, 8:55 AM EDT
No top-ten matchups on Saturday, but still some intriguing games and some ranked teams heading into action.
Nov 29, 2014, 9:47 PM EDT
After putting together one of the nation’s best 2015 recruiting classes, Washington keeps a Top 100 2016 prospect home with JaQuori McLaughlin’s commitment.
Nov 28, 2014, 5:58 PM EDT
Here are the teams competing in the top early-season tournament.
Nov 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
While the Wildcats are favored to repeat as conference champs, the competition beneath them will be fierce.
Oct 26, 2014, 10:50 PM EDT
Washington is now without a 2016 commitment, but three of their six 2015 commits are perimeter players.
Oct 20, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 18, 2014, 6:43 PM EDT
Arkansas, Iowa State, Rutgers and Washington remain in contention for 6-foot-9 Malik Dime.
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 1
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 5
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)