Feb 22, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
Chris Jones was third on the team in scoring and first in both assists and steals.
Feb 18, 2015, 11:44 PM EDT
Louisville has now lost three of its last four games, and they’re searching for answers. But with the issues being the same, are they equipped to solve those problems?
Dec 27, 2014, 5:31 PM EDT
Louisville’s starting perimeter (Rozier, Jones and Blackshear) combined to shoot 10-for-42 in their loss to No. 1 Kentucky.
Dec 23, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
What do the Cardinals need to change as we head into the New Year?
Dec 3, 2014, 12:41 AM EDT
This tape will not be a fun film session for either team.
Oct 27, 2014, 10:27 AM EDT
Louisville looks like an elite team this season, but there are a few major questions they will have to answer as well.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Here are 21 things that could change the course of the 2014-2015 season.
Feb 4, 2014, 1:07 PM EDT
Louisville’s front court depth took another hit. Wayne Blackshear suffered a concussion in practice and will not be traveling to Houston with the Cardinals for their game on Wednesday. The news was first reported by Eric Crawford. After playing just five scoreless minutes in the loss to Cincinnati last Thursday, Blackshear had moved into the…
Nov 15, 2013, 9:33 PM EDT
The game was never in question. Louisville jumped out to a 22-2 advantage in the early stages of the first half to put Cornell away early, ultimately winning 99-54. The story of the night, however, was Kevin Ware’s return to the floor. Ware played 13 minutes and scored just five points, but to see him…
Oct 30, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. The rest of our Top 25 Countdown can be found here. For a schedule of our…
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 0
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 1
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)