Dec 1, 2014, 12:59 PM EST
You ever heard of Craig Bradshaw? You will want to start paying attention.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The small school stars that you need to know about this season.
Oct 10, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Tommy Amaker has turned a program with absolutely no basketball pedigree into one of the nation’s best mid-majors.
Oct 10, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Yale and Columbia return quite a bit of talent from last season. Can they take the Ivy title from Harvard?
Oct 8, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Can the Crimson win a game in the NCAA tournament for the third straight season?
Feb 22, 2014, 12:28 AM EST
The race for the Ivy League title will likely not be decided until the March’s first weekend, when Yale travels north on I-90 to face Harvard, so while there are still a handful of games to be played, it is interesting to speculate which Ivy players are in the lead for the league’s player the…
Jan 8, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
Given their overall non-conference schedule and the strength of it, Harvard’s games at Colorado and UConn were contests circled by many as important games for the Crimson. Why? Tommy Amaker’s team has the talent to merit an at-large berth, and a win in either (or both) of those games likely would have given Harvard the…
Jan 1, 2014, 6:49 PM EST
Before the season began, Harvard’s opportunity to host Boston College had the appearance of a game that could benefit the Crimson’s postseason resume. Tommy Amaker’s team may be the prohibitive favorite to win the Ivy League, but quality non-conference wins have the potential to serve as a buffer of sorts should the unexpected happen and…
Oct 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists,click here. For a schedule of our previews for the…
Oct 4, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of our previews for…
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 3
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)