Mar 8, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
The Crimson defeated Brown on Saturday night then needed to wait 62 minutes to see if their NCAA Tournament hopes were still alive.
Dec 1, 2014, 12:59 PM EDT
You ever heard of Craig Bradshaw? You will want to start paying attention.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The small school stars that you need to know about this season.
Oct 10, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Tommy Amaker has turned a program with absolutely no basketball pedigree into one of the nation’s best mid-majors.
Oct 10, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Yale and Columbia return quite a bit of talent from last season. Can they take the Ivy title from Harvard?
Oct 8, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Can the Crimson win a game in the NCAA tournament for the third straight season?
Feb 22, 2014, 12:28 AM EDT
The race for the Ivy League title will likely not be decided until the March’s first weekend, when Yale travels north on I-90 to face Harvard, so while there are still a handful of games to be played, it is interesting to speculate which Ivy players are in the lead for the league’s player the…
Jan 8, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
Given their overall non-conference schedule and the strength of it, Harvard’s games at Colorado and UConn were contests circled by many as important games for the Crimson. Why? Tommy Amaker’s team has the talent to merit an at-large berth, and a win in either (or both) of those games likely would have given Harvard the…
Jan 1, 2014, 6:49 PM EDT
Before the season began, Harvard’s opportunity to host Boston College had the appearance of a game that could benefit the Crimson’s postseason resume. Tommy Amaker’s team may be the prohibitive favorite to win the Ivy League, but quality non-conference wins have the potential to serve as a buffer of sorts should the unexpected happen and…
Oct 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of our preview lists,click here. For a schedule of our previews for the…
Oct 4, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of our previews for…
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 26
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)